CWRP - Techno's Staff Application

Techno101100

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARC HVOL CPT Techno

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91526668

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are two main reasons why I would like to be staff for the server: I truly enjoy my time with others here and want to continue such trends, and I have a creative mind that I feel could help the Game-masters improve or change their events. While I will say I don't believe there to be any issues with staff currently, save for one or two who could be a bit more professional, there has never been anything wrong with lending an extra hand. I do admit that part of the reason why I want to become staff is so that later down the line. I have seen staff members like Andrews putting a lot of work towards the server, training the TR's, Responding to the calls, and overall being good at what he does. It really encourages me to want to help the staff team out when I see incredible staff members like him and such others. So applying for staff is the next best step to helping out the server. And also with all this free time I have I end up just sitting and doing nothing and waiting for the next thing to happen when other people are busy during their time on the server that day. I want to change that habit. I would like to join the staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m a person who would have fun, and work hard for the server or any situation that happen to me. I wanted to be an admin for a while, but I been worry that it would be hard , but people been telling that it’s easy and fun and it’s give you time to help out with the server and all its issue. I am nice at first but after a person has messed up to the point they are in trouble I become strict and enforce punishment that is proper to the situation. I tend to be on the server constantly on the weekends, but on weekdays I tend to be on after school or when I have no club meetings. I also enjoy helping others with issues they are unsure of as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience? NONE

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I have played for 757:23:24.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: NO

Forum Admin

+1, I've seen techno around a lot and is definitely fit for staff

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums