Commander Doom Application - Squee

AllMightySquee

Steam Name: AllMightySquee

RP Name: TRO DU ARFL LTC Squee

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:58876278

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

Experience:

I have been a part of the Battalion since 9/24/18, I know that isn't a whole lot of time compared to some of the other people in the battalion and those applying however I still have many things to make me qualified such as. I have been part of the Intel Team for a couple of weeks, this has helped me in using Google Docs, Spreadsheets, and many other aspects of running a battalion in the background. I have also been AFRO and am currently ARFL. Part of being the ARFL is that I have learned many things from dealing with inactive people to people being stubborn but i have helped the ARF program come back to life. I'm part of the TR program as a TRO, I haven't been part of this program for very long but so far being part of the TR program has helped me reach out to people that i might not have ever spoken too. I have been a officer and senior officer for a little over a month and this has helped me connect with the Enlisted and NCOs of the battalion and i have found that the connection i formed with them has made me not only a better officer, but a better person in general.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to get DU back to where it needs to be. DU has been my only Battalion I've been in on the server. My heart and soul belongs to DU  so i want to bring DU back to its former glory.

I have plans to get more recruitments to help fill out the roster with active people again. I want to work closely with the officers, senior officers and High command to help fix the problems the Battalion is having. I want to work closely with the other Specialized battalions in order to improve our strategies and trainings. This can also help build relations between Battalions.I also want officers to be held accountable to attend the weekly officer meeting. The current officers in the battalion will all be told the things they can and cannot do. I also plan to bring back the requirement system since the current system we have in place failed before it could start. DU is in a terrible slump right now and i want it to feel like a family again like when i first joined

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: im on if i'm not at work my weekends can be a little shaky but i still get on even if its late

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: | TRO DU ARFL LTC Squee has played for 417:09:53.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the battalion to be able to stand on its own two feet even if things get rough again with a solid High Command, Senior Officers, and Officers i hope they would be able to handle it with the things i can show them.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do 

2 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

-1 good guy but lacks the experience 

Experience shouldn’t be a reason to minus 1, look at Jackson he was inexperienced but a great Rex.

anyways +1

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1 you got to always start somewhere to start the experience.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

This is the first one I have commented on and that is for a reason. He may not have the experience but take a step back and realize that he is the only ACTIVE officer in DU pretty much that is running. He has what it takes and things he needs help with he will have a High Command for. A BCMD shouldn't and won't know exactly what he has to do all the time, his High Command is there to help as much as they can.

• Agree 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

5 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

-1 good guy but lacks the experience 

Lol he may lack the experience but he’s the most qualified for this position working his but off and just putting in the work 

I knew you were applying for this  good luck I have to change my response with the other 2 cause after recent days of watching them  I’m not sure they could be doom +1 

nvm there in pending :/

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 1