CWRP - Prince's Staff Re-Application

Prince

RP Name: Null 5 Prudii Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77455589

VIP (Y/N):  Ye

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I resigned from the server because I was more burnt than vanta-black toast

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Help keep up event quality and train GM's as the recent events I have seen have their flaws that have caused a few of them to be disasters. Being the previous 1st VA to GMM, I feel that I could make a great impact in the GM program as a whole to keep pop up and events more consistent with good quality. I have also finally taken a long enough absence from the server to bring back my will to play. This means I have a lot of new ideas to share with making great events and more people to yell at for being in admin mode as an event job. I also really enjoy building and with the launch of this newer map, changes to the original designs are inevitable. And dupes aren't gonna rebuild themselves.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Ye

Banned

+1 glad you're back from the grocery store dad

• Funny 1

+1, I miss you Prince. Even after all the tideious shit we both lashed at each other lmao. You were a great staff member and I wish you the best of luck.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope