41st BTO  Warrant Officer Draa

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:77874098

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

UTC+8

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

To put the basic answer that everyone writes down first: To help out the server. I am active late at night as my timezone permits. This makes me available when many admins are not, filling a gap in that time of the night and to also train cadets at night and host NPC Sims as I did previously.I would also like to host Events on a daily basis especially for Late Night Pepes and also Early Eastern morning players. I will strive for excellence within the staff team and always aim to do the best that I could possibly do. I do Understand that I was demoted from staff previously for throwing 2 detonators at ARC Weapons and Tactics so I would also like the opportunity to  Sincerely apologize for that mishap that ruined my staffing career 1 month ago,  i would like to be given a second chance to redeem myself in the staff team and to do better for the community as a whole. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 15 years of age and I live in Singapore! My hobbys are playing the guitar and bass. I also do competitive Watersports like Dragonboating and Kayaking. Water is wet and its nice to cool off in. In-game i mainly like to play as a support role and if you know me, i love the aspect of passive roleplay any kind ENG/MED. I also do expect the best out of my troopers in not giving up and also showing upmost respect to superiors and peers alike. ThaNk YoU

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Icefuse Military Roleplay [Elite Administrator/Gamemaster] 

Kairos Gaming Military Roleplay [Moderator] [Closed Down]

Astronomy Networks CWRP  [Head Administrator/Gamemaster Officer] [Closed Down]

Umbranan Networks CWRP [Moderator/Gamemaster Trainee][Closed Down]

Cryptonetworks CWRP [Administrator/Gamemaster]

Atlas Gaming CWRP [Administrator/Gamemaster] [Closed Down]

Mountain Netowkrs CWRP [Event Planner]

Synergy Roleplay [Admin]

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
[Senior Admin]501st SHM KA Lucifer: 495:59:42

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

I am not a staff of synergy at the moment

Edited by [SR]Valkyrie ♢