Null Run speed boost

Venom/TJ

Name: Venom/Null 5 Prudii Skirata

Suggestion: Increase run speed boost for Null

Implementation: Increase run speed for Null while removing the 50 extra armor

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Null-class_Advanced_Recon_Commando In the Genes Section it states "Their physiology was greatly improved: they were stronger, Faster, and heavier than basic clone troopers.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Increase Run speed for Null, Remove 50 extra armor 

Job: All Null jobs

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: N/A

Edited by Venom/TJ
7 hours ago, Scribbles said:

Not gonna lie, i prefer the armor boost. It helps out alot. 

Plus why need a speedboost when we have jetpacks?  

Neutral on this because im fine with whatever, i just prefer the armor. 

I agree with Scribbles yall have jet pack but if you want the speed boost go for it. 

Just can't go faster then CG we still need to arrest you.

Also don't yall still have the extra HP?If  you do your boost should not be as high as say 41st or 91st as they dont have any extra Armor or HP.

Edited by Shakes.

Gonna throw this out there, Yes we have Jetpacks that we can rarely use because they usually get banned during events and you can only use them in MHB or Sim rooms on main server, and the armor boost isn't really needed because once your armor is gone you can't get it back unless you fully reset yourself 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

-1 Null asking for more. A 50 point armor buff does not equal a run boost the amount 327th or 41st have. You have enough already, just be happy with what you have for once. Nothing against you guys but its a constant changing thing with your stats, armor, weapons and so on.

Edited by Jacien
  • Agree 1
On 10/22/2018 at 7:17 AM, Ragen said:

-1 null is to op as it is and its already hard enough to try and catch you

So one thing to point out if a null member does something to get arrested there going to get kicked out or punished that’s why you almost never see them getting arrested and so if there were cg after you would you use a jet pack or speed boost? 😂 

On 10/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, Venom/TJ said:

Its a trade, I put to remove the armor boost, and hoping it would be around 327th/41st Run speed

Sorry mates but Zim already gave you boys a buffed Westar as your bonus, plus the 50 armor was a small perk because you guys are supposed to be more buffed than regular clones. As to the speed boost, it won't be happening, Zim stated you guys already have enough at this current moment in time. Sorry.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied