JBFox's Boss Application (Waived by Directors)

JBFox

Steam Name: [SR] JBFox [SA]

RP Name: TRO WPI SUPO CSM JBFox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad

Experience: I don't like this field personally, I feel it's just a spot in the app for people to spout a bunch of random crap to fill it, so I'll keep this brief: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Delta Squad Sev and Boss, Veteran Administrator, and then Head Administrator (for a short amount of time until I needed to step away) as well as Trainer Director.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I spoke with Doc and had him ask the rest of Delta plus Baelfire if they would be fine with me running for Boss. They all said yes, so here we are. One of the things I regret from back when I stepped down is that I didn't finish my term as Boss before. I was very burnt out and needed a break from the server, so I stepped away. I took a long break, about 3 months, and have gotten addicted to the server and community again. I have a lot of past experience in leading and am experienced in leading a Squad. This time around, I'm definitely not leaving for a while. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I do.

Availability: Monday - Friday: 9 AM EST - 12 AM EST

Saturday: 9 AM EST - 11 PM EST

Sunday: 1 PM EST - 6 PM EST

I will always be contactable over Discord.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I played on Icefuse before Synergy was founded and had probably 300-500 hours on Gmod then, now I have 2,610 hours on Gmod. If we're talking time as in calendar, it's been a year and 3 or 4 months, if we're talking hours it's been over 2,000 hours. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want Delta Squad to be one of, if not the most, active squad on the server and one of the most well-behaved squads as well. Back when I was Boss the first time, Woeny was the Regimental commander and Korm was Kal and they had SOBDE at a great state where minging rarely happened. I don't know what happened to SOBDE in the time I was gone, but minging appears to be more common for SOBDE again and I'm personally not a fan of that. I'm hoping that if I get Boss I can convince Delta to be an example to the rest of the Squads and to be the least mingy squad. Maintaining 4 members in the Squad and having a candidate for a future Boss are also goals of mine for the squad before the end of my term.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I understand this.