Punybob- Staff Resignation

Punybob

Name: Punybob

Steam ID: 76561198053106823

Staff Rank: Vet Admin

Are you VIP: Yes

Date: 09/09/2018

Reason for leaving: Well nothing really solidifies it... I am in college and have more or less just want to focus on being in college. I have played other games and honestly, am prepped for CODBO 4. On top of that, I feel like there has been some drama that I have no interest in intervening with. I am leaving the server and I know that it's in capable hands. You will all have fun without me and I love each and every one of you-you all have a fun time at synergy because I know I have. 

o7 to you all!

Farewells: 

@everyone: You where the people I was happy to see and woke up to assist I enjoyed each and every one of you... I cant @ everyone because that's a lotta words

@Jackson: The visionary good luck with BVB and the Friday night events. Your my unsung hero and I respect you for the work you put forth

@Andrews53: You brought me here and taught me how to have fun. I watched you grow from a NA and have followed you anywhere you go.

@Nade Jones: You where cool good luck with your squad and pursuits

@Lighig: I had fun and I hope my events where up to par. Goodluck with your pursuits

@Tyzen: My little chicken nugget I adored you and hope you all the best with palpy!

@Alfa Be better than others. You have close friends and use them to perfect naval!

@Night453: He he you saw it coming... I had fun with you and I see you saw the trouble I endured for some RP

@Medic: I loved you and we need to play some OW and Squad my mighty medic!

I would @ more people but @.exe stopped working :(

@GM team: Keep good events coming. Passive RP is fun and sometimes minimal fighting works ❤️ you all and had fun

@Trainer team: We are the introduction to synergy good luck to you all and keep up the good work!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........................

i hope punybob all those times i told u to go away you didnt take it personally, i just couldnt talk and i didnt mean it in a rude way

i just want to build my dupes in peace

anyway i've also had some different ideals (similar to sinister) than you but you know what i respect all the work you put in

o7 thank you for all the work you did to improve the server

Edited by miguz
  • Friendly 1