Help me improve

1. Do what you have to do as a Trooper/Jedi (If you have time do more).

2. It's okay to "minge" on TS, just don't do it ingame at all (Not in an event/you can do it in OOC lounge)

3. Say something positive in game instead of yelling for example "Fuck you, you are all trash and died"

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just take a step away from the forums. You’ve been fine in game by what I’ve seen and all the hate you get comes from the forums. Pull a monty and get a week away or something to do a reset and return being selective on what you post and how you word it, etc. 

Yeah my shitposting needs to chill people are starting to hate it

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Firat/Abi said:

1. Do what you have to do as a Trooper/Jedi (If you have time do more).

2. It's okay to "minge" on TS, just don't do it ingame at all (Not in an event/you can do it in OOC lounge)

3. Say something positive in game instead of yelling for example "Fuck you, you are all trash and died"

Fuck, I do everything you stated in your post.

Just chill. If you're gonna be an edge lord atleast be funny and smart. Or balance it with some chill guy shit. 

INTENDED CRINGE: You need to find balance in the force. DAB

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Stop looking and vying for constant attention, and trying to always suck-up to higher-ups. Just be you and chill. Stop taking things so serious or personal.

You constantly post things looking for attention from others, and it seems like you realized that the best way to do that is to get negative attention, as we can all see from your actions. Just be a chill lad and if you are going to post memes, make sure they are high-quality. It's all about that Q U A L I T Y C O N T E N T.

Refer to the 3rd sentence.

Also, you're a pretty OK VA

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
11 minutes ago, Post Scralone said:

You literally have more negative rep than me... thats bad. 

Just leave gmod lol its not even a good game to play anymore. You should probably focus on yourself in life.

Says the guy who keeps coming back to reply to the forums OMEGALUL

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3
15 hours ago, Ryx said:

Stop being gay and relying on other people to tell you how to improve. Self-improvement works miracles.

Self reflection is amazing I know but people also have a diffirent way of viewing you and your actions

Having an open dialog on this isnt that bad and being mean about it doesnt solve anything 

8 hours ago, woeny23 said:

Says the guy who keeps coming back to reply to the forums OMEGALUL

I never said leave the forums.... i said gmod. Read carefully baby cakes  OMEGALULULUL X INFINITY AND BEYOND. 😏

Edited by Post Scralone
12 minutes ago, Twelves said:

If you aren't enjoying yourself, leave the game, trust me it feels a lot better to leave this virtual responsibility behind.

It's not a responsibility I love interacting with the people on the server once I go to flight school next year sadly I will have to leave the server so that's a oof

I like how someone makes a thread about how they improve themselves to be a better person and some people are just telling him to quit the game all together....

giphy.webp

Honestly I already gave you some advice and I think your already improving.

Self improvement can come from reflection on yourself and feedback.

You making the effort shows the attempt to improve yourself as a  person and that is something that should always be applauded.

Effort should be awknowleged not discarded.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Carter said:

I like how someone makes a thread about how they improve themselves to be a better person and some people are just telling him to quit the game all together....

giphy.webp

Honestly I already gave you some advice and I think your already improving.

Self improvement can come from reflection on yourself and feedback.

You making the effort shows the attempt to improve yourself as a  person and that is something that should always be applauded.

Effort should be awknowleged not discarded.

This was a meme on his own accord, ironically. He has another post saying he wont change and hes gonna be a bigger shitposter than monty.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 hour ago, BigZach said:

This was a meme on his own accord, ironically. He has another post saying he wont change and hes gonna be a bigger shitposter than monty.

Looks like we got another General we need to promote. Lol

Former: Liaison

1 hour ago, BigZach said:

No I posted that before I posted this cause people didnt like it I didnt understand why so i made this post to understand the community as little more and help people not hate me the shitposting is finished my guy 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

sBv1mGt.jpg

Actually photo of the intelligence level of this thread.

On a more serious note, there isn't anything to really improve. These posts don't actually get the real truth from people because people don't say what they really want to say in a public setting where there can be repercussions from others for giving their opinion. If you really want to improve, washington put it very well. Don't be a suck up because it can get annoying and just makes you look like you enjoy revving up those kneepads and then others will dislike you even more. If you're gonna meme, do it right, there is a time and a place for everything. One just needs to learn when and where that is. You are on the right path.

P.S.

If you want real feedback, go to the people that you actually trust to give it to you and ask for it.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
32 minutes ago, Egg said:

P.S.

If you want real feedback, go to the people that you actually trust to give it to you and ask for it.

I have talked to a few people this is just to get a general feel how people view me and it's been a oof the ones I've talked to directly I've gotten better feedback I didnt know that people saw me trying to be nice and holding back criticism as ducking up I've held back criticism which I guess it's been seen as ducking up or giving them the slurp I will change this I do try to interact with diffirent people by just popping in different channels as well 

Also I didnt know people felt so strongly about not shitposting in spam center 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]

no-one was saying like leave and never join back lol just leave for a bit and focus on his life for a bit. btw I got banned on the forums due to my comments, so someone was crying … wasn't even a bad comment but some people are ban happy.