CWRP - Silvers (Randwack) Application

silvers

RP Name: RANCOR MSG Silvers (With an S, not the naval RP guy) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76712470

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've played on many Star Wars RP servers for around 2-3 years, and the administration for those servers were not as welcoming as this one. One thing that stood out to me was that this community was a mix of many other communities since many of these players came from their own respected communities, making Synergy very diverse, and I loved that.  On my FIRST day with Synergy all staff members were incredibly helpful, from the New Admin to even Director. I want to do more than just helping people on the battlefield for the roleplay and making my batallion members happy, I want to make every single person on the server have only positive memories. I feel like I am obligated to give back to the community because of how welcoming all of you were to me, and now it is my turn to welcome the future of Synergy!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to think of myself as a helpful person. I want to make sure the people around me are satisfied and happy with their experience with whatever they are doing. I am also capable of being strict when people go too far, in some cases. I also am very sociable, I like to get to know a lot of people in the bunks whenever I do tryouts for my batallion.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, but not in starwars rp. I was an admin in a Sandbox server, which some of their rules are similar to Synergy's rules, such as no racism.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close):  116:53:10

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No.

Thank you for reading!

*edit: added RP name*

Edited by randwack
1 hour ago, Boutineer/ Silver said:

+1 great name

LMAO

is this silver from rancor?
id like to know cuz i know your rp name isnt

1 hour ago, randwack said:

RP Name: Silvers (With an S, not the naval RP guy)

will change my vote once you respond for now its neutral

8 minutes ago, miguz said:

LMAO

is this silver from rancor?
id like to know cuz i know your rp name isnt

will change my vote once you respond for now its neutral

Yup! I’m MSG Silvers from RANCOR

Edited by randwack
3 minutes ago, Punybob said:

Any other admin experience outside of GMOD?

Well, I was a moderator of a Minecraft server when I was like a kid. I should also say that I was a staff member for that gmod server for around two years. I never really found it essential to be an admin for other games I usually play.