House Targaryen

House Odinson

To become apart of House Fang you must do the following;

1. Change your Teamspeak Name to this, [Insert Name Here] Fang
  2. Be my friend on Steam

-Rules and Regulations-

• Must not have been Permanently Banned from Synergy before
  • No "Minging" while representing House Fang
  • Don't have fights with other Houses (Will result in a Permanent Blacklist)  
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Banned

no

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

House Targaryen for life! 

Gtfo outta here with the rest.

• Disagree 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

house fang for life

Friends, I cannot state more clearly the following sobering fact: House Fang's squadristi should commit to a process that respects civil liberties, civil rights, and civil discourse. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on House Fang's inveracities. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, House Fang has remarked that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, the worst types of lusk, pathological rioters there are are somehow fascinated by House Fang's dysfunctional diablerie, just as a dove is sometimes charmed by a glittering serpent. Unfortunately for such people, House Fang has been offering lawless, irritable palterers a lot of money to spread ruin widely through the land. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that I have begged House Fang's confreres to step forth and speak up and speak out against House Fang. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how House Fang might retaliate? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which we must forgo our petty internecine disagreements and disentangle people from the snares set by House Fang and its satellites. The second part of the answer is focused on the way that I have a New Year's resolution for House Fang: It should pick up a book before it jumps to the harebrained conclusion that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty.

House Fang has been going around claiming that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. When challenged about the veracity of that message, House Fang attributed its contradictions of the truth to “poetic license”. That means “lying”. Although House Fang would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, it has a long history of racial discrimination. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: its improvident jibes. We and House Fang indubitably need to call a truce on our arguments over adversarialism. Unfortunately, House Fang will refuse to accept any such truce, as its whole raison d'être is to promote adversarialism in all its barbaric forms. House Fang wants to cast dissent as treason and criticism as espionage. Is this so it can place our freedoms under more sustained and subtle attack than at any time in recorded history, or is it to repeat the mistakes of the past? You be the judge. In either case, its swampers are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to support international crime while purporting to oppose it. Aside from those two things, the members of House Fang's plunderbund have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that I obviously hope that if we all punish those who lie or connive at half-truths, this will bring us together in a national dialogue of learning instead of reducing us to recriminations and accusations. At a minimum, I expect it to help a large number of people see that House Fang has developed an elevated sense of entitlement to special treatment. Entitlement often hardens into arrogance and contempt for others. Sadly, House Fang appears to suffer from this syndrome, at least based on my observation that much of what it writes is excruciatingly hard to read. If House Fang actually wants to write something meaningful, it should stick to the basics: Declare an argument; make supporting statements related to the topic; and draw a conclusion that isn't off on some wild tangent from the original hypothesis. For instance, rather than make the factually unsupported claim that House Fang should foster corruption and repression because “it's the right thing to do”, it would be better to argue that I fully intend to weaken the critical links in its nexus of inattentive simplism. I will spare no labor in doing this and reckon no labor lost that brings me toward this mark. Even so, finding the best way to give peace a chance is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that House Fang labels anyone it doesn't like as “mudslinging”. That might well be a better description of it.

The last time I heard House Fang ramble on in its characteristically bibulous blather it said something about wanting to paint decent people as unholy masters of deceit. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, “The Naked Aggression of House Fang”. In it, I chronicle all of House Fang's criticisms from the noisome to the importunate and conclude that if the people generally are relying on false information sown by dyed-in-the-wool, odious hedonists, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. In summary, hostile clodpates have a vision that some day they will judge people based solely on hearsay. And nobody expresses that vision with more clarity, conviction, and power than House Fang.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
Banned
4 hours ago, ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A] said:

• Must not have been Permanently Banned from Synergy before

Fuck looks like I’m out of the club

• Funny 3
  • Winner 1
33 minutes ago, Freck said:

Only true houses are the Oofinsons, Odinsons and Thorisons. 

Along with the Targaryens.

Get out of here with your reckless shenanigans good sir.

Freck you sad lonely man 91st empire was before any of those tho i guess it wasn't a house so much as a shadowy system of connections 

Edited by AngryZander
  • Retired Founder
7 hours ago, IKE said:

No join my house. The zoidberg house. Only rule is you can’t have a IQ above 1

The only house I would consider..
For real though, I will stay pure. The house of nothing.

11 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

The jones family dates back to icefuse join today

ok

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, traditional said:

*literally any OG house* > House Fang

jones family > trad swedish mafia

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

22 hours ago, Zim said:

The only house I would consider..
For real though, I will stay pure. The house of nothing.

Arent you forgetting House Zim? Where everyone’s name starts with a Z? Zimbo, Zate, Zyx, Zsitt, Zqueaks. Lmfao

Banned

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418537947680342017/496427571685359645/video.mov

why do good girls like house fang? i've had this question for a really long time!

Edited by Spooky