CWRP - Kodek Staff Re-Application

Kodek

RP Name: Alpha 98 2ndLT Nate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223843597

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I had to deal with school, at the time i was way to busy to be staff on the server even though i loved every second of it, i just couldnt be on enough and i had to resign from the server as a whole.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Like i said i loved every second of being a staff, i really felt like i was able to do more for this community that i love so much. It makes it feel as if i have more of a purpose other than just rping on the server and being a clone. Its a great job to have, especially because i love to help every person i am able to whether its in rp of a staff situation. I also love to deal with situations, if there was somethign happening on the server i was one to love dealing with them, its weird but its just something i like to do. It also is a time filler as well, when nothing is happening on the server i just can go afk answering peoples tickets or helping people who ask. Plus i have a lot more time on my hands since i work during the day i am on later in the day when there isnt that much staff on. So its just a role id love to gain again just to really help out this community and server because its the only server i have played on since it lauched about a year and some time ago.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1