HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:

Forum Account Ban Appeal:
RP Name/Steam Name: CT PVT Porsche/J.R Junior Juniors Jr
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101616753
Date of Ban: Jan 2018
Length of Ban: Perm
Offense: Flaming, Toxic, other things associated with being a douche
Banned By: Joah
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Ive made the change to give SRP another try. People who remember be know i just had an off day, and took my anger out on the GM team. I have admitted, and apologized for the forum post i made since that happened. After a month, i made an ALT to get unbanned, which was viewed highly in a negative light. My hopes are after this long, i can come back, and be remembered for the fun times i had with people and not for my silly mistake i made that one day. Ill always admit i was wrong, and a complete asshole that day...but i hope my apology to not only the staff team, but the community as a whole, will suffice. I hope i can get unbanned and just enjoy the server i loved so much again. Please consider unbanning me, and thank you for your time.
Evidence to support your claims: I have none, just my plea and apology from a while ago.

*I want to add that if im unbanned and welcomed back, i will be continuing the Syneergy Roleplay Youtube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlpOSPlz2a9atvwTMbYkew*

Edited by Porsche
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted due to community feedback. 

Your forums account will be un banned.

Contact me in teamspeak when you have a chance to discuss this matter.