A Message From the Synergy Development Team.

CBlake

Hello, I am CBlake  one of the 3 Synergy Model Developers and I'm sending this PSA on behalf of the dev team as a whole. 

Now, you may be wondering what this is all about and  I'm gonna tell ya.  

Lately, When use Model Devs get finished with a pack. we like to notify the battalion just so they get that first look. however, that first look becomes other battalions finding out and then there is the issue.  Just because a pack or 2 gets done, does not and will never mean, an update is gonna happen. that means stop trying to bother us devs wondering "hey is the update happening tonight?  HEY when is the update?"       keep this last thing in mind when you think about coming to us  

Myself, @GideonAlistair and @KyleJWest don't work on your time table.  we work on our own time  or  on the time  our "boss" has us on. 

and finally   
to those that bother Zim about these issues.  
@Zim is Zim  aka Chairman  aka Works on this time not yours. so please.   be patient for now on  and let us do our job    why?  well.  "the more time we have to answer you is the more time it takes to get you what you want." 

Thank you so much for your time! 
- SR MD CBlake 

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1
13 hours ago, CBlake said:

Hello, I am CBlake  one of the 3 Synergy Model Developers and I'm sending this PSA on behalf of the dev team as a whole. 

Now, you may be wondering what this is all about and  I'm gonna tell ya.  

Lately, When use Model Devs get finished with a pack. we like to notify the battalion just so they get that first look. however, that first look becomes other battalions finding out and then there is the issue.  Just because a pack or 2 gets done, does not and will never mean, an update is gonna happen. that means stop trying to bother us devs wondering "hey is the update happening tonight?  HEY when is the update?"       keep this last thing in mind when you think about coming to us  

Myself, @GideonAlistair and @KyleJWest don't work on your time table.  we work on our own time  or  on the time  our "boss" has us on. 

and finally   
to those that bother Zim about these issues.  
@Zim is Zim  aka Chairman  aka Works on this time not yours. so please.   be patient for now on  and let us do our job    why?  well.  "the more time we have to answer you is the more time it takes to get you what you want." 

Thank you so much for your time! 
- SR MD CBlake 

ff15mxl4fmn11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&s 

• Agree 1