Map Suggestions| Added A new One!

Pythin

Okay So Since The Time of us Switching to this extensive map. I feel as if people are starting to get bored. Not because of the server, but because we have been using the same map idea for all the maps we've used, and I don't want this server to die. I have devoted to much of my time to make friends, and acheive a friendly rank in the community. So I have some Maps. I tested some of these maps out. Some you might like and others you might not, but Just remember this. I want this server to strive just as much as you, and when I am needed I will come back. 

If you like a certain Map Put it AT THE FRONT of your Message

If you dont like a Map or have concerns Put it in BLUE Font

Now Once you do this Leave your comment and I will try and find more. If you like What I am doing and Approve then hit me up and I can try and find more. I am just doing what I can to help. I have talked to The  boys and if the map we pick works and I put a Server Suggestion up for it and it passes. Well you Boys wont be confined to this DUMBASS ship. Hope you Enjoy!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=941407499

4F8446F1C957226AC2B264CAE649F3B32A4C5FED

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810043326

68C3BCA6B121C21EE0551AE3799020797C9935F2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779209314

CERTAIN BUG ON THE JEDI TEMPLE BUT CAN BE FIXED

E19312F36439EB7BB76CE2726BA363D8AA263B7A

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805216039

08EFF0FFDCC8AE2D695D9D560C1411721C191E84

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1484040415

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Those Are just a Few, Like I said IF you want me to go in more further, and find more then I will. Just hit me up when I am in TS. I hope you guys Like these maps

This is a Hint I might come back

+1 or -1 
if you like em

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Banned

yikes

+1 Monthly map rotations and even passive rp events where we stop off at different planets for maybe days at a time refueling/finding parts/searching for something

This would be really fun and we spend time on these planets. We interact with locals, Find rare animals. Something. I can really see this working out.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Snadvich said:

I thought Zim said there would be no maps changes till the new map or is this for the new map? Otherwise +1

Well he did say it, but i feel like with no more map teasers and no more updates on when it’s coming we could use a monthly map rotation. It would be nice for us to stretch the legs every once in a while. 

My dude -1, the amount of things we will need to change all the time for this. Like just put these on event server. There's not many stuff on this map. We will have to chnage some tryouts, all naval docs, EOD/Tech/ENG/MED/QM trainings cannot happen. We will get bored after 1st day on these maps. We should just wait for new map.

Edited by IKE
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
6 hours ago, IKE said:

My dude -1, the amount of things we will need to change all the time for this. Like just put these on event server. There's not many stuff on this map. We will have to chnage some tryouts, all naval docs, EOD/Tech/ENG/MED/QM trainings cannot happen. We will get bored after 1st day on these maps. We should just wait for new map.

I feel like it would be every 2 months or something so you have enough time to adapt 

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

I feel like it would be every 2 months or something so you have enough time to adapt 

That could go on for 6 months potentially. And believe me you wouldn’t want to have to remake 10 docs every 2 months. It would be a ducking nightmare.

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

You have No Idea all the Shit that goes for these docs it takes weeks to get docs all sorted and handed out then you have to make sure everyone understands the new rules but then the map fucking changes and we are back to square 1.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I’m happy with extensive. The reason server is dieing (which I think it is far off form being dead it just has a lower amount than usual by like 20) it’s the fun we have on the server. This map plays no role in it, GM can still make fun events from it. People are just getting bored of CWRP in general. Everyone hands up the mantle at some point and sometimes it’s not anything’s fault. They just eventually got bored and played something else. Like everyone’s moves on eventually and there’s no real fault for it happening, they just juiced as much fun out of CWRP they can.  

• Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Comics said:

You have No Idea all the Shit that goes for these docs it takes weeks to get docs all sorted and handed out then you have to make sure everyone understands the new rules but then the map fucking changes and we are back to square 1.

You don't have to remake every doc when a map change happens right? 

• Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
Just now, J.Jefferson said:

You don't have to remake every doc when a map change happens right? 

When ever shit changes like engine room and armoury the doc has to be revised, remake, retaught and re distributed. If they somehow found a way to keep armoury almost identical every time I'd be good but I doubt that'd ever happen.

This is to just help everyone out. I just want to help people to start something new, and I think people would like it. Ive checked and am doing more checking on the maps to see if they work, and trust me. There will be not a lot of changes. Just to some of the naval and Daily Routines. Its Just Simple changes. Honestly. I dont want people to get bored because of the Boring Ship. I am trying my best

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

12 hours ago, Pythin said:

This is to just help everyone out. I just want to help people to start something new, and I think people would like it. Ive checked and am doing more checking on the maps to see if they work, and trust me. There will be not a lot of changes. Just to some of the naval and Daily Routines. Its Just Simple changes. Honestly. I dont want people to get bored because of the Boring Ship. I am trying my best

Totally get what your doing and I want some changes in the map once in a while but it still has effect on a lot of training documents so if you can can a way to make it so things like ER and armoury stay the same I'm in full support

Wha- what? So first people complain about the Venator so we look at ground maps (which are un-optimised as fuck), then they complain about the lag of the ground maps, so we go back to a different Venator. Now we're looking at unstable ground maps again? Holy shit the train don't stop.

Imagine it.

A community that wouldn't complain so much.

Imagine it.

A map everyone loved.

Imagine it.

Asking for a map then actually liking it.

'"The community doesn't know what they want" -

And probably never will.

Edited by Freck

British