Interest in a serious life-like roleplay server?

Poll  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Retired Founder
Forum Admin

Hey guys,

I've been working on a project behind the scenes for a few months now. Some of you may be familiar with a gamemode called SantosRP. I have a license to use and modify; I've rewritten a fair bit of the gamemode and implemented some cool stuff. It's basically built around realism and real life in modern day (particularly the western world). You have your government jobs (police, EMS, mayor, road service, etc. and then your civilian class - all of which is roleplay driven). You'd really need to play it in order to understand exactly what it's like. I'm wondering how many of you might take interest in a serious, realistic roleplay environment? I've set up a poll to fetch some feedback. Feel free to discuss below. 

• Agree 2
9 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I've always thought serious roleplay servers were cool, so I'd be all for this. Though honestly I'd like to see this kind of treatment and seriousness brought to Clone Wars. Shame it's not.

That's cause the clone wars server is semi serious :P

36 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Yeah, I know. It was made semi-serious because people weren't taking it seriously. I'm saying I wish it was serious, and very roleplay heavy.

Me too :9

16 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Yeah, dude. It's too bad you and I are so few and far between :(

Not everyone wants to be screamed at for 3 hours for something they did on a video game :(

On 8/18/2017 at 11:58 PM, Dargon said:

Anyone every play like Arma 3 Life? Something similar to that would be fantastic.

Mods and I made a really well done server for that once, however it was on a map that quickly became unpopular so it flopped. Those life servers are grueling to set up but they're worth it in the end. 

On 8/18/2017 at 7:50 PM, Billiam Clinton said:

Yeah, I know. It was made semi-serious because people weren't taking it seriously. I'm saying I wish it was serious, and very roleplay heavy.

Same the server would be a lot more fun if we had a serious role play system like bunk checks, battalion evaluations, battalion pvp, weapon check ups, leadership evaluations etc.