Post Scralone, Werewolf's Resignation.

COC4IN3

Name: Werewolf

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:154156893

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Date: 09/07/18

Reason for leaving: I seem to be very busy IRL and to be honest, while I have been on LOA I have enjoyed being away from gmod, and I don't feel as though I don't want to waste my life on it anymore.  synergy is a place like home, so now and again you will see me in teamspeak or maybe in-game to check the new map out but for now im leaving gmod as a whole.   I would like to say thankyou to everyone. 

Farewells:   First one has to be the one and only @Joah BTW happy late birthday!  but you are the one that started this dream for everyone to play and enjoy themselves, you my friend is one in a million and you will be deeply cherished.  I like your determination, you have strong character and that's what people need sometimes. 

@Zim We have been friends for a very long times like since I was in naval before and you have been a great friend of mine for a while and always will be, you may see me on discord now and again but just not as much. like joah I will cherish you and you're  a really good brother! 

@Jackson We kind of split apart for a while, like I used to speak with you a lot but now its like very rare now but your busy and that's understood, you're still a good friend of mine and you best continue to work hard my friend synergy needs you and zim needs you too! 

@Square You are the most chilled person I have ever met, like you're not biased at all and that you treat everybody like a friend and that is something that is just brilliant, I respect you and I can definitely see you as a great candidate for co-ordinator. Keep it up!

@Forseen Yo wassup boss man, you have been my director for a little while but mostly you have been my friend and I will always appreciate and love you till the end. (no homo) but your my aussi brother and everything about you is great.   PS... Bring your girl to my place, I'll show her a good time ;)

@Freck you're gone now but you know that little brother, I love you man and I have always stuck up for you and will continue to do so when shit hits the fan. ❤️

@Bobonater3 My guy, booobynator, you work so hard and always try your best to make TTT succeed,  if TTT was to close down you you have to transfer over to CWRP you best get a HA position because you are fantastic and work very hard. :)

@Bbstine PPstine, I love terrorizing you all the time, its great as you stress so easy its amazing! But other than that your a good friend of mine. 

@TayTay TayTay The gayGay has now changed to TayTay the great! You my little ginger friend are also a 1 in a million, I like you and I love annoying the shit out of you but you continue to work hard and all the world shall be yours in return. :) 

@WaterMelonWolf You're a fucking RETARD but I love you brother, go chill and now im challenging you to not say the word  "retard" for atleast 1 week, now I bet you can't do that! 😛 

@Illium SQUEEKS MY GOOD FRIEND, you're  alovely person and I had to shout you out or I would be a dick lol, so I hope you find your cat ❤️

If I have missed anybody out then I am sorry, I have just woke up and just wanted to get this off my chest.  I love everyone at synergy, your all cool ❤️ 

• Friendly 3
8 hours ago, Post Scralone said:

@WaterMelonWolf You're a fucking RETARD but I love you brother, go chill and now im challenging you to not say the word  "retard" for atleast 1 week, now I bet you can't do that! 😛 

I didnt even last 3 hours the last time i tried.... welp here we go again 1 week of not saying it starts at 2PM EST, 9/7/2018  lets see if i can do it.

I.... I lost at 5pm, EST 9/7/2018

Dex opened his mouth... self explanatory 
@Post Scralone

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Funny 1
Banned

Thanks for the commander report ❤️ sad to see you go, but good luck in life. 

Jate jate'kara o'r oyay

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

Gonna miss you man. Come visit the ts so we can play some games sometime. 

• Friendly 1