Allow staff to make tickets

vExalted

Name: Exalted

Suggestion: Allow staff to make tickets so that they can request higher rank staff to assist them with matters they can't handle themselves, and so that they can contact staff during the event when it's hectic in chat so that they can have stuff like vehicles or equipment spawned. I attempted to get a plane spawned during an event were literally everyone who made a ticket got planes instantly, but since I was typing in staff chat I was ignored, I then moved on to comms and was still ignored. It wasn't until my 8th attempt at getting a plane spawned that I received one. The message I got from another staff was "its gm discretion" yes I understand that but having to ask 8 times is ridiculous, especially when people who are making tickets got plane pretty much instantly.

Implementation: put it so that staff can use @ and tickets are received by other staff

Lore: none

Workshop content if applicable: none
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Banned

+1

Banned

+1

1 hour ago, vExalted said:

I was informed by another staff member that I can make tickets but I myself cannot see them, so if this is true please close this suggestion. It was a misunderstanding on my end.

i don't believe thats the case

but I do +1 this suggestion

bolt

To be fair, when I usually need a VA to perma prop somethin for me, I feel ignored half the time since they don’t ever look in Staff Chat. +1.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope