Another one... High Command weaponry

Bazoo

Name:Bazoo

Suggestion: Each regimental can call an admin or give to themself if they are an admin, one of their regiment main blaster exemple: ATK reg can receive any 212th or 501st DC-15a or GM westar etc for other High command. They all get the respective weapon from one of their battalion.

Implementation: You can in the future, if you make a job for each reg, add it to the loadout (the current reg will choose wich weapon he will receive in his loadout for the future)

Lore: There is none really, but why couldnt they use the weapon of their regiment, also Buffed dc-15a isnt lore anyway.

Workshop content if applicable: we already have it
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: ADD

Job:Regimental

Model:

Weapons: Either being given by an admin or later when the founders are done with all of what they currently have to do add it to the loadout if they make a job for each REG. Given a weapon of their choice of one of their regiment.

Other:

I assume this might get denied, but we will not know if we dont try.

Banned

+1

14 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

+1 but only if the SOBDE/ATTACK high command can't just get all the RC weapons and Null/GM Westar

I will be able to choose between both Main blaster, so either DC-17m Blaster rifle, or Null Westar.

If your question is ATK reg having RC blaster no he cant.

Edited by Bazoo

Don't see a big reason for it and honestly seems like a hassle if you have to change the job each time a new regimental commander gets added to the rotation. Its also kind of a hassle (in my eyes at least) to get someone to give it to you in the first place if its not being added to your job. Imagine a regimental commander going into a pvp ffa and asking for the weapon each time. The only way it would be decent is if all the "special" weapons get added to the regimental job because of how the job works now. Even then there is not a real way to change that unless they get their individual jobs which would be ridiculous. If attack, recon, specialized and SOBDE get their own jobs for that then there wouldn't be a real point to having 212th's blaster because GM's is a lot better. I see this is a really weird idea and one that had crossed my mind a few times to be fair.

-1 from me

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
31 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

I will be able to choose between both Main blaster, so either DC-17m Blaster rifle, or Null Westar.

If your question is ATK reg having RC blaster no he cant.

No it's just why would the reg use anything other then a Westar from either GM Or null. It outclasses everything on the market

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Jacien said:

Don't see a big reason for it and honestly seems like a hassle if you have to change the job each time a new regimental commander gets added to the rotation. Its also kind of a hassle (in my eyes at least) to get someone to give it to you in the first place if its not being added to your job. Imagine a regimental commander going into a pvp ffa and asking for the weapon each time. The only way it would be decent is if all the "special" weapons get added to the regimental job because of how the job works now. Even then there is not a real way to change that unless they get their individual jobs which would be ridiculous. If attack, recon, specialized and SOBDE get their own jobs for that then there wouldn't be a real point to having 212th's blaster because GM's is a lot better. I see this is a really weird idea and one that had crossed my mind a few times to be fair.

-1 from me

I was first told before my reg app, if i get reg i was allowed to give myself the rc blaster, but after i got reg they director talked about it and told me to do a suggestion, i dont really care if it fails

15 minutes ago, Jax said:

-1 Unless its changed from my time, you guys already get a decent enough weapon loadout.

We do have a big loadout, but you dont think it makes sense for the Regimental to have his regiment main blaster ?

1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

Y’all are about to make Zim lock server suggestions if you keep asking for free weapons 

Its a suggestion it doesnt have to pass, I just think its a fair claim. Regimental should have their regiment main weapon.

-1, Free weapons for higher ups? No thanks.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I understand where you are coming from but to be honest it doesn't seem very necessary. You mates have a large loadout, probably one of the largest on the server! Adding more just seems like a hassle for staff and Zim. So im going to have to deny this.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied