Give CC's More Numbers

Bolt

Name: Bolt

Suggestion: Give CC's numbers in the hundred thousands, (example: 250123, 149491, 184919) (my keyboard's random typing skills gave me some cool numbers)

Implementation: Just change up the training room textscreen to ###### instead of #### and then have trainers make the CC's names 6 numbers instead of 4

Lore: Three million clones existed after the battle of geonosis, so why would clone numbers be in the thousands in the army, and not atleast in the hundred thousands, there'd be a whole bunch of clones with the same numbers if that was the case, i could even raise this suggestion to numbers in the millions #######, if the community wants to have million and not hundred thousand.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A not needed for this suggestion
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

bolt

kinda useless (numbers only stay for the CC training) and it just makes it annoying for TRs since there are more possible mingy combinations for 6 digits.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

Trust me, with #### it's already hard as fuck. Some CC's try everything to delay this section

worst offender i've seen went through (essentially) like this

CC 0420 Ben Dover

CC 0420 Ben Do

4200 BenDo

and it just keeps going until they either DC or minge so much I refuse to train them

-1 technically they had only 4 numbers but they also had a batch number assigned to them so they could have the same cc number like for example in lore boss and bacara had the same clone numbers

Edited by Mike
10 minutes ago, 212th 1SG Penguin said:

I know that. That’s why I’m -1ing because lore characters only have 4 CC numbers, and 6 isn’t lore related.

Ahhhhh okay. I thought u were saying only lore characters should have 4 numbers and rest have 6