CWRP - BravoActual's Staff Application

BravoActual

RP Name: 501st CMBOVR ARC WO Appo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87675120

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an administrator because I am a team player and want to help out the community. For the next few months I do not have anything going on in terms of irl responsibilities so I am always on the server during different hours of the day and night. I want to help the community run smoothly by being able to solve any issues players may have while in-game and help them during downtime by setting up SIMs etc. I also want to help alleviate any stress the admin team may be facing currently by being an active member of the team. To summarize, I am usually on during all hours of the night and day and wish to help the players of the community have a smoother in-game experience. My strongest ability is availability. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I usually suck at these but I am prior service Army; served in the infantry for 6 years. I have been gaming virtually my entire life with a wide range of experience in different genres of games. I am a Netflix junkie (currently binge watching Last Chance U). I am a beer enthusiast and a vape lord. I eat my weight in sushi at least once a week. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not. But I am willing to learn. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  570+ hours (Mind you, a lot of these hours were spent being AFK on my Jedi)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  I am not. 

+1, What a lad

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1

• 2 weeks later...