I Did Art

19 hours ago, aust said:

Make a Shadow Company Officer Helmet would look great... with visor???

Ive actually already done sc i think its on page 5

Edited by Blueberry

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

So since I saw you say you wouldnt mind doing other SW characters... i ask if you would please make my favorite star wars character ever in your incredible art style. Durge. My only special request is that you make him say his best quote (and possibly THE best SW quote) 

"You know, it's been over a century since I killed a Jedi… and today, I'll get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans I already murdered, the hostages I'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo who will die tomorrow, and it's a damn good week."

just do the underlined part because the whole quote is a bit long. and if you need to paraphrase thats fine too.

Thanks for your awesome work and I hope to see this continue!

7 hours ago, Medic said:

Can I get 38th sapper? (pref arf trooper)

6 hours ago, Bebo said:

What about bebo the demoted bald jedi

6 hours ago, Beb said:

@BlueberryMake me a danker Rick.

2 hours ago, Beastly said:

@BlueberryCan you make me a commander fox also please <3

I WILL SATISFY ALL 4 OF YOU AT ONCE ;^)

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Punda said:

And also are you actually good at Microsoft paint, like can you do way better then these meme pictures or are you just bad

no this is honestly the full extent of my artistic ability, i actually try when i make these

• Agree 1

Hey everybody i'm glad you all came, welcome to my bar mitzvah it won't be lame. I made a suggestion to change the server load music and thought I'd show y'all because if you like my art YOU MUST LIKE ME AND MY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/1279-new-load-in-music/

On 8/17/2017 at 8:20 PM, Blueberry said:

took a while but heres the                                  /   /    1   0   4    G   A   N   G   \   \

104.png

104 visor.png

104 antenna.png

wolffe.png

10/10 also can u do one for me? make it a104th helmet but it says "monty the minge" on it xD also put a little derpy kirby on it i will pay 10k for this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Punda RC-01/138—simplified as RC-1138 and also known as Delta-38 or by his nickname of Boss—was a clone of Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Born in 32 BBY on the watery world of Kamino, Boss was trained by the Mandalorian Cuy'val Dar training sergeant Walon Vau to become a clone commando in the Grand Army of the Republic. Placed in command of three other commandos, Boss lead the elite special forces unit Delta Squad as their sergeant. When the Clone Wars broke out between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Boss took his place in the Grand Army's Special Operations Brigade under Jedi General Arligan Zey, and served alongside his clone brothers in Delta Squad on a number of battlefields, ranging from the deserts of Geonosis, the halls of the RAS Prosecutor, and the streets of Coruscant, to snowy Mygeeto and the plains of Haurgab. Following the transformation of the Republic into the Galactic Empire, Boss and the other members of Delta Squad—minus squadmate RC-1207, whom the squad had been forced to abandon on Kashyyyk in the final days of the Clone Wars—served in the new Imperial Army, as members of the Imperial Commando Special Unit, a specialized unit within the 501st Legion tasked with hunting down clone deserters, fugitive Jedi Knights and Jedi sympathizers.

boss.png