I Did Art

Well for anyone who cares this thread has surpassed 100 replies and 1000 views, and it's only been up since Tuesday, I don't know if you beautiful people just like checking to see if any new art is posted or if you just come to laugh. I know the whole views and replies means nothing but I would just like to thank all of you who either get a good laugh from how bad these are or like them ironically, and a massive thanks to those of you who take the pictures and use them for teamspeak avatars or even go as far as to make it your profile picture. I hope to keep making shitty art for you guys for as long as I can until I run out of characters but hey come close, even if we run out of clone wars characters I wouldn't mind making other star wars characters ;).  

Love,

Blueberry/Bananaberry/Lemonberry

• Agree 2

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

RC-1262, also known as Delta-62 or by his informal nickname of Scorch, was a clone of Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Born in 32 BBY on the watery world of Kamino, Scorch was trained by the Mandalorian Cuy'val Dar training sergeant Walon Vau to become a clone commando in the Grand Army of the Republic. Together with three other commandos, Scorch was a part of the elite special forcesunit, Delta Squad, and served as the squad's demolition and explosives expert. When the Clone Wars broke out between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Scorch took his place in the Grand Army's Special Operations Brigadeunder Jedi General Arligan Zey, and served alongside his clone brothers in Delta Squad on a number of battlefields, ranging from the deserts of Geonosis, the halls of the RAS Prosecutor, and the streetsof Coruscant, to snowy Mygeeto and the the plains of Haurgab. A habitual joker, Scorch was never short of a clever wisecrack, even in the midst of battle, and oftentimes served to lighten the spirits of his squadmates.

scorch.png

• Agree 2

i guess now i can ANIMEIFY your pictures now

NO I WONT THAT IS A SHITTY IDEA FUCK YOU PAST BANANABERRY

Edited by Blueberry
past me is an idiot

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

do you think you can do the 104th trooper (i have mula(in game))

I already did 104th

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

Also do a coconut themed one for me :)

sure i can try

3 minutes ago, Fours said:

2nd Airborne?

1 minute ago, Tony said:

ok i dont mean to spam but ill put this one in one full sentence, can you do the 104th ARF trooper/ wolfpack

for both of you i will try dont expect something like the other clones though 

ANOTHER SORTA SERIOUS POST

As of now this "post" or "forum" or whatever you want to call it is at 193 (194 after this) and 1,907 views. First of all wow, this has to be the biggest forum post on the website. Second of all, I didn't expect this to take off like it did. I literally went into ms paint one day and thought, "hmmm, I think I'll draw a really cool 327th trooper" and about 3 seconds in I realized that wasn't going to happen and just went with what my shaky ass hands made. That's how the "original" trooper came to be, I put "hit me up for your battalion colors" as a joke because I thought nobody would even look at this post except maybe my friends and now look at it, I'm making art for so many people on the server, I might as well be named SERVER ARTIST. All jokes aside I appreciate the support, even if it ironic, it defiantly helps both my self esteem and overall mood. (UH-OH a post about the guys mental instability) I do actually enjoy making these, even if they turn out looking like absolute garbage. Earlier in the pages I saw a post saying "never let this die" or something along those lines, and I thought yeah. At this point this post is just rambling in text form so I'll cut this short. It's 11:32 P.M. where I live and there's an event going on so I probably should help out so... In general I just want to thank you all for the "support" if I can call it that and hope to see my art spread across this server/community like wildefire. Anyway keep those requests coming and even if it takes 3-4 days I will draw it.

Love,

Blueberry/Bananaberry/Lemonberry <3

Edited by Blueberry
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Blueberry said:

RC-1262, also known as Delta-62 or by his informal nickname of Scorch, was a clone of Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Born in 32 BBY on the watery world of Kamino, Scorch was trained by the Mandalorian Cuy'val Dar training sergeant Walon Vau to become a clone commando in the Grand Army of the Republic. Together with three other commandos, Scorch was a part of the elite special forcesunit, Delta Squad, and served as the squad's demolition and explosives expert. When the Clone Wars broke out between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Scorch took his place in the Grand Army's Special Operations Brigadeunder Jedi General Arligan Zey, and served alongside his clone brothers in Delta Squad on a number of battlefields, ranging from the deserts of Geonosis, the halls of the RAS Prosecutor, and the streetsof Coruscant, to snowy Mygeeto and the the plains of Haurgab. A habitual joker, Scorch was never short of a clever wisecrack, even in the midst of battle, and oftentimes served to lighten the spirits of his squadmates.

scorch.png

Just took it from wookiepedia? xD