Qal's Resignation

Qal

Note: All resignations are final

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Qal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88745924

Staff Rank: Veteran Administrator

Date: 8/12/18

Reason for leaving: I just can't do it, i might be jumping the gun, but The server as well as GMOD has grown to be stale to me. I will definitely be hanging around every once in awhile. TTT, CWRP, Hell i will definitely be on to check out the SCP RP, and the New map with CWRP. I have turned 18 recently, and have a final year of high school ahead of me, along with a Huge choice afterwards. I just dont have the time anymore, and the little time i do have is myself wanting to come on to do my staff duty, and feeling guilty when i dont and do something else.

Farewells: 
Well my first is to Everyone who remembers the 5th Fleet Commander Qal from IFN, Those were some good times back when it was a Decent Server.

@Jacien I am sorry it has come to this, But this is a Resignation as Keller, and my Executive Officer Position in the Galactic Marines.

@Galactic Marines I am sorry for letting you all down, I will try and hang around in Team Speak at the least.

@Max I will See  you around, and hows walking your cat? Mr Spartan.

@Chambers I am sorry and i know that you are hurting in the game master department, If you see me , and want to run an event just poke me.

There are more, but This does not mean I will never come back, I will be on from time to time to check some things out. But This is a Great Community, There are tons of Friends here and I most likely will come back and help the server in staff again. 

This is a Resignation from All Positions I hold. I am keeping my Jedi Padawan.

Good Luck Senergy CWRP Staff Team.

~Qal

Edited by Qal
Added SteamID