(CWRP - Scribbles Staff App) An Odd return.

Scribbles

RP Name: Jaing Skirata/ Jedi General ASharad Hett

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:99811249

VIP (Y/N):  Yes!

Timezone: Eastern (EST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  
I would like to become a part of the admin Team once again because i really like contributing to the server. I see joining the admin team as an opportunity, and i love telling new players all about the server, keeping them piqued about its activities, pastimes, and especially events that can happen!
I've also noticed that a lot of admins usually have school and work throughout the day, so my flexibility can help out as my time schedule consists of very early morning times 
(3am-10am times generally) so my availability is quite open when i hop on the server, i really would like to help the best i can while others aren't available. (Note: i will be having classes from 8am-3:30pm in the near future around mid september)  Another reason i'd  like to join is to try and get back into the Game Master program, i absolutely enjoyed Making events and coming up with new ideas to entertain the server to keep it from being a snorefest when nothing else is going on. I really did like it when people came to me, told me how my events went and gave feedback so i could improve not just as a Gamemaster, but as a person to help improve the creativity flow and fresh new ideas! (This can also contribute to Fun SIM ideas and builds!) I would like to try even harder then last time as an admin to work my way up and show my determination to help everyone else the best i can. Even not as an admin i try to take every opportunity i can to help out the server, especially to help new players. I myself always have a burning curiosity for something's in the server and i like to teach when i can! 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an aspiring cook, going to plenty of classes and studying up on even better ways to implement techniques into dishes i create. I absoloutely love experimentation, and thinking up new ideas for food. I hella loved drama classes back in highschool as i love to get very in character with a role, hence why RP servers interest me and pull me in alot (Also a huge SCI-FI nerd, lol).  I also have a bit of short term memory problems but that doesn't stop me from attempting to achieve my goals as i like to see that as a hurdle i must overcome. Another thing about me is that i have a very big love for a "build your own story games", it just is rather fun to pre-plan and make ideas along the way! I also sometimes give the wrong tone of voice but i do never mean harm by it, i promise. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do, I was a Super Administrator on FSAS and Forsaken, aswell as a previous Game Master/Senior admin on this server known as Synergy, until i went and did something stupid of course. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Uh, unsure about my total playtime specifically but i have over 1000 hours, that's for sure! (if you need a specific time i can hop on as soon as i can and get my time)

(I'm going to be honest, i did indeed do something stupid in the past that did get me suspended, but Joah said he would waive it, i also believe it has been 6 months since it has happened although i'm not entirely sure, so someone correct me if i am wrong, aside from that i hope that's all in the past <3)

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

I'll be honest scribbles, at first you were a fucking retard. 

But now I actually like you, you're a good meme and you know your stuff, lets just hope your events....aren't as crazy as last time!

+1 Best of luck

British

Banned

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin