RC shotguns to EOD

Taur

Name: RC 14 Foxtrot EOD Taur

Suggestion: Add the RC shotgun to all 3 EOD in SOBDE.

Implementation:  As DETs got removed from all EOD, the only thing we get extra for being EOD is a DC-17m Anti Armor (rocket launcher). If you think thats a lot, remember
1) All ARF and ARC get an RPS (Same amount of damage.
2) We can't use it on ship
3) It only has 3 rockets
As in RP EOD placed/defused bombs, we go in close quarter combat, so a sniper is not very useful for us, but a shotgun is.
Believe me, I would much rather have detonators, but as that is not a choice, RC Shotgun are just a replacement.
This is the only change.

Lore: /

Add or Change: Change

Job: Delta Squad Scorch

Model: /

Weapons: Add DC-17m Shotgun.

Other: /

Job: Omega Squad Darman

Job: Foxtrot Squad Munitions Expert

I was apart of RC the time the update dropped giving the uniqueness to each member of the squads.

The only thing that I asked for, was a better shotgun. (And a repair tool that instead clicked at the annoying semi-fast rate, would click 20x faster to earrape me.)

It was given to us, and when I mean by us; I mean the whole Tech group in RC. (not the click on the repair tool, it never made it)

That was ours.

You had EOD stuff, stuff that was taken away because of dumb mistakes by "dumb" people.

Instead of asking for something unique to one class, ask for something different, something unique; dive into your imagination and please ask for something else.

It also wouldn't be fair to the battalions who singly handily get fucked by one shotgun to then get fucked by another.

This is my -1.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

I was apart of RC the time the update dropped giving the uniqueness to each member of the squads.

The only thing that I asked for, was a better shotgun. (And a repair tool that instead clicked at the annoying semi-fast rate, would click 20x faster to earrape me.)

It was given to us, and when I mean by us; I mean the whole Tech group in RC. (not the click on the repair tool, it never made it)

That was ours.

You had EOD stuff, stuff that was taken away because of dumb mistakes by "dumb" people.

Instead of asking for something unique to one class, ask for something different, something unique; dive into your imagination and please ask for something else.

It also wouldn't be fair to the battalions who singly handily get fucked by one shotgun to then get fucked by another.

This is my -1.

all reasons stated -1

4 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

That was ours.

This is my -1.

Yep -1

11 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

That was ours.

This is my -1.

You do realise the shotgun at its current state does is 20 damage per pellet? and considering for all pellets to actually hit you have to be point blank... Basicly the fucking shotgun sucks ass...

Anyways you really don't want the shotgun Taur, trust me

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

If your complaining that the only thing you get is a rocket launcher that's the same as the standard one, why not suggest to buff the rocket launcher then?

Its more about that we can never use it.
We are not allowed to use  them on ship and as 75% of my daily time on the server is with >100 people, I almost never go on event server events

Banned

nahh

5 hours ago, Rexko said:

-1 No, RC is already OP with their weapons 

Bruhhhh shotgun is fucking garbo

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander