Giving Jaing a small Buff

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Suggestion: Buffing Jaings sniper rifle to be similar with SOBDE Counter parts, because is it a bit much to ask to make his weapon at least stronger then any ingame store bought sniper? i.e the LD-1 already and the E5-S.  Im not saying make them as strong  as RC as yknow, the snipers in each squad have their specialty and what not. But just make it a liiitle bit more impactful than a storebought weapon?  

Implementation: Buff jaings sniper rifle damage to 300.. Like giving him the LD-1 But having one do 300/350 named "Jaings Sniper Rifle"  Like the 104th DC-15A, or the Kom'rk Shotgun, and The Mereel Z6, just a small difference. 

Lore: "They say Jaing tracked Grievous in the war. Master assassin, sniper, general pain in the backside. Don't underestimate him." (Direct quote from the wiki)   I can post more if need be. 

Workshop content if applicable: Already in the server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change the Sniper

Job: null_jaing

Model: N/A

Weapons:  iqa11_sniper_rifle  or tfa_wsp_5

Other: I know Zim plans to give Jaing  the LD-1 for future, but would asking for something similar to Kom'rks shotgun be alright? 
He'd be the only one who would get this of course, along with the repair tool.   (Also the Rako Hardeen rifle on jaings job is omegalul) 

(Also yes Zim i know you noted down the things in the update, but this is a suggestion, you are free to deny this if you wish <3)

Edited by Scribbles

Huge +1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 at the moment people can by the E5-S from S.A.M for 1.5 mil which does 400 damage, and has the exact same fire rate as Jaing's sniper. Which means a CT with enough credits has better weaponry than a fully trained Null Arc

Banned

5 hours ago, Shade said:

+1 at the moment people can by the E5-S from S.A.M for 1.5 mil which does 400 damage, and has the exact same fire rate as Jaing's sniper. Which means a CT with enough credits has better weaponry than a fully trained Null Arc

Smh shade the E-5s deals 250 Damage just like the LD-1.

+1 for a small boost like 300 damage 

+1

My reasons for supporting this is because in the books, the Nulls were the best of the best, and were usually extremely talented in certain aspects, such as Jaing as a master sniper, Mereel as a master slicer, and Kom'rk as a master tracker.

In the books Jaing was a elite sniper and assassin, and could give Sev a run for his money, considering Jaing is the only one who gets the gun in the server, I will support this, if the gun was available to the rest of the server, then I would -1 it. Considering Jaing has the lore to back this suggestion up, I see no reason to -1.

• Friendly 1

Neutral, Yes Null is supposed to be a *Slightly* OP. Thought almost every time i brows the suggestions there is (Most of the time) Something on here relating to SOBDE.

*Edited*

Edited by Qal
15 minutes ago, Qal said:

Neutral, Yes Null is supost to be a bit OP. Thought almost every time i brows the suggestions there is (Most of the time) Something on here relating to SOBDE.

null isnt supposed to be OP, its supposed to be filled with good players who seem OP when working together.