Happy Anniversary

Banned

ew its a mercy main

Thank you Joah and Zim for wasting your free time ( I mean like 15 hours at a time) just on some little updates I can't imagine the stress that it takes for those kinds of updates so thank you for your hard work and dedication and I'm glad that you see the server moving beyond what you ever imagined. This will always be my main community, my main home.

Jackson as Joah said you are one of the best staffs to ever exist and a true friend 

Medic Thank you for fixing the TS when Jek messed it all up I think it took you like 24 hours straight to fix everything and that takes dedication 

Thanks to Mods and Sparks they are great people and this would not have been possible without them.

Edited by Max
  • Friendly 1

The music that started when he talking about Tyzen gave me some Band of Brothers vibe LOVE IT!

Great video, you've earned my respect x10 with that video and keep up the good work 👻

Ron is my one and only Fox, would be fun to see him play again 😁

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

I was here when Synergy was created, I will make sure to stick to the end, no matter where it will end.

Joah you a great man and a great owner, keep doing what you already are and I see Synergy become a big and good community to be in

I smiled almost the entire video. Being in this community has given me experience both good and bad I never thought I would be in. I was the center of multiple drama points and a active member in the forums and in game. This changed my life a lot and I never would have been here if not for Beb who told me about it. Honestly joah from the bottom of my heart thank you for making this community and I think I speak for the ENTIRE commmunity when I say thank you! We would not know some of the people we are close to if not for you and the other founders!

That... actually made me cry. 

To hear the compliments you gave me there was possibly one of the nicest things, I've had said to me for a long time. 

I am proud to be a member of Synergy Roleplay. Always have been, Always will be

• Friendly 1

British

Of course you dont thank the guy that beat your ass with a baton when you were Yoda. But in all seriousness, im glad i followed you  when all the shit happened heck this is on of my favourite clone wars server by far and we have the big boys to thank for that.

• Friendly 1