Pyle's Goodbye

I've been playing Clone Wars for quite a while now and honestly I just have no interest in coming on anymore. I was hoping this new server would re-interest me in Clone Wars, but it hasn't, I just don't have the same drive now that I accomplished all I wanted to in the Jedi and in memes. With a few more months of development and growth, you guys can definitely be the most popular Clone Wars server and be greater than Icefuse ever was. I wish you guys and this community all the best and I've had a lot of great times with you guys.

My biggest shout out can be to all of the past and present 41st guys... It's the only battalion I ever really joined and it will always be my home you guys have always been good friends to me and it was great while it lasted ( Ryan, Doug, Egg, Killer, Beastly, Llama, Rep, Kane, Koval, Trig, Mocaris, Treason, Video, Yancer, Troy, Tybo, Flynn, Drake, Wulf and there has to be people I'm missing but I honestly can't think of anymore). Also to all my Jedi order guys keep going and good luck. 

212th, i love all of you and hope the battalion strives!

My 212th niggas, Billiam, Fours, Mamba, Cabrera, Candy, Wicked, Jimbo, Trapper, Cam

(This is my memes / Master Resignation)

Thanks for all the memes

@Doug get wrekt cuck

@Ryanzabby get wrekt cuck

giphy.gif

Ron/ZeeK, fuck you faggot.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1

BRB gonna shoot myself again

First off, never forget 41st PVT Seinfeld

Secondly. I will miss you and your bluntness in my life and the battalion. I will miss you and I thank you for everything you did.

You will be missed

o7

Stop by every once in a while so you can help keep my retardation in check

• Agree 1

Exact same resignation as Ryan's.. amazing lmao. Honestly, Pyle, you were one of my top friends on here. We ranted about a ton of shit together, shut a ton of kids down, and fucking dominated the trainer system when it was us and Buzz. You were easily the best Obi-Wan 212th has ever had, and probably will ever have. Hopefully you still pop in TS from time to time.

• Agree 1