HIgh Command Bonus

Korm

Name: Korm

Suggestion: High Command Bonus

Implementation: It might make us play on our High command jobs a bit more, Just a thought.

Lore: High command are some of the best trained soldiers, so why not give them something special.

Workshop content if applicable:
None

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:  Add

Job: /Regimental_Commander /Senior_Commander /Marshal_Commander and /General

Model: Their models.

Weapons: Current weapons.

Other: Giving them a bit health, armor and minor move speed. Every other battalion has something, a weapons buff, more armor, more health, ect, ect. If their 'buff' is the paygrade, then I guess that's fine and can probably use a minor buff. I'm not sure, I would just like something a tad special for High command, that'd be cool imo. If anyone here has ideas, leme know.

Banned

-1 high command gets enough already

High command (specifically regs and seniors) watch over and train the battalions they see over. They trained them aswell, i dont see why they shouldnt get a small little buff to show a tad of superiority over normal troopers aside from just the rank.

Yes you have another clone but lets be honest, You want to focus on your Reg for a reason: Helping battalions train, interacting and showing how high command should act when serious times are serious (There is a time and place). *cough* and money *cough*, a Reg spot is not an occupant spot to just sit there and wait for your T-I-G to pass by so you can apply for something else. 

+1 to this. I'd say a small health/armor buff if anything like 100 hp and health. Speed is not really necessary.
I wouldn't really say a weapons buff because that just creates more work for the people who make these, also they already have a rather small arsenal anyways in comparison to many many other trooper classes/battalions. 

Edited by Scribbles