KaNeKi's Resignation from everything

Name:KaNeKi

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:231309820

Date:7/7/2018

Reason for leaving:I really feel burnt out with Starwars RP,after this Summer holiday/vacation I have to grind school or I will get fucked by my parents and the school so I want to resign now so I don't need to worry about anything later. 
Really nothing else just school and bored of Starwars RP Thank you to everyone that made my fun on the server and everyone that were nice I will miss you all!

Farewells: @Firat @IKE @Weevil @Nade Jones @Chop @Mikelo @FlameHazard @Qal @Jacien @BigZach @Whisper @Anderson @Maymays @ZT Death

I am not going to type everything good about each person because they're all amazing equally, There are so much more people but I put people that sort of changed me on this list.
hope you all have a great life and fun on the server @Joah you have the best Star wars RP server 🙂

Edited by KaNeKi
  • Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ.
ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғᴏʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs. :)

Wow

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

o7