Public Opinion on Null.

Null opinions  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, unfriendly neighborhood Jaing here. After a long talk with a bunch of other people on the topic of the public image of Null, the idea of making a thread asking about it came up. So please answer truthfully and dont meme.

First and Last Jaing Skirata

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I didnt read write so remove 1 vote from Jaiog and Komrk  Yea i know im retarded

Edited by woeny23
2 minutes ago, BangAranG said:

i am sorry my guys but i have not met any of these men and i feel that i can not vote on this topic.  

It would be much appreciated if you spread it to your battalion mates then, but still thank you for not voting blindly.

IMO all the Null are doing a fine job. You guys do great RP but you do still play around when its ok to. I can see why people might have problems is because you guys can pretty much do what you want because you are actually special and that pisses the people that THINK they can do what they want because they THINK they are special.

Other than that you guys do a great job and keep up the good work.

(I have noticed an rdm here an there but nothing too bad)

I haven't had any problems with the null squads, though my interactions with them have been quite limited. That said though, my few interactions with them have been either neutral or pleasant. I don't mean to speak for everyone, but i think the null squad are fine members of this army.

Just now, Warlock said:

Overall every null i've met have been negative so i can't really vote just one.

thank you for this input and we would like to hear more about your negative experiences with each null member in order for us to address and fix it

1 minute ago, Warlock said:

Overall every null i've met have been negative so i can't really vote just one.

Its multiple choice, but for your case I would vote whoever gave you the most unpleasant experience.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:05 PM, Egg said:

IMO all the Null are doing a fine job. You guys do great RP but you do still play around when its ok to. I can see why people might have problems is because you guys can pretty much do what you want because you are actually special and that pisses the people that THINK they can do what they want because they THINK they are special.

Other than that you guys do a great job and keep up the good work.

(I have noticed an rdm here an there but nothing too bad)

Really just this. Jaing/Venom is a cool guy, sure he may be an ass in OOC but honestly this guy is just fun to be with and he is a really good medic. He is also the most active motherfucker on the server. 

The only main interaction I had with Komrk was today as an event job and he was roleplaying with me. Dude came off really strong against my poor innocent droid life but honestly he actually roleplayed and I appreciated it. Though he shut me down and put a droid popper on my back then detonated it. So I had to afk RP for half the event. That pissed me off fack you. Though he was one of the few to attempt serious RP so I respect that. 

Mereel is mereel. Knew him mostly when he was Rex. I haven't seen him much on NULL. 

Dragon seems cool, haven't seen him much on NULL. 

The rest of the Nulls I legit haven't spoken too or really interact at all so no comment. To recap what Egg said, basically NULL ARCs come off as know-it-all assholes who shift their weight around and don't listen to anyone but Kal. As a player, i totally understand this. I do understand they're trying to roleplay the hard ass nulls as well. Personally don't know what to say. I just think that the players should get to learn more about the NULL arc players and establish an understanding OOC. I think if they also look to help/assist troopers more instead of trying to always take over the situation. Don't come into a hostage situation and say "ALRIGHT IM NULL ARC AND IM TAKING OVER", something more like "NULL 10 here, what's the situation? Do we have a plan? How can I help?" Type of dialogue. I alao believe it would help if we had more OOC interaction so the community understands that NULL ARCs are trying to RP as the assholes from lore instead of being complete dicks as players. At times I do admit it's hard to differentiate, but at the end of the day I would like it if we can do cool stuff with NULL RP wise, work together a bit more. 

P.s VENOM IS MY FAVORTE NULL. I'm a bit triggered seeing how he's on top of that poll. The guy is extremely active too and heals! 

Edited by Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

14 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Really just this. Jaing/Venom is a cool guy, sure he may be an ass in OOC but honestly this guy is just fun to be with and he is a really good medic. He is also the most active motherfucker on the server. 

The only main interaction I had with Komrk was today as an event job and he was roleplaying with me. Dude came off really strong against my poor innocent droid life but honestly he actually roleplayed and I appreciated it. Though he shut me down and put a droid popper on my back then detonated it. So I had to afk RP for half the event. That pissed me off fack you. Though he was one of the few to attempt serious RP so I respect that. 

Mereel is mereel. Knew him mostly when he was Rex. I haven't seen him much on NULL. 

Dragon seems cool, haven't seen him much on NULL. 

The rest of the Nulls I legit haven't spoken too or really interact at all so no comment. To recap what Egg said, basically NULL ARCs come off as know-it-all assholes who shift their weight around and don't listen to anyone but Kal. As a player, i totally understand this. I do understand they're trying to roleplay the hard ass nulls as well. Personally don't know what to say. I just think that the players should get to learn more about the NULL arc players and establish an understanding OOC. I think if they also look to help/assist troopers more instead of trying to always take over the situation. Don't come into a hostage situation and say "ALRIGHT IM NULL ARC AND IM TAKING OVER", something more like "NULL 10 here, what's the situation? Do we have a plan? How can I help?" Type of dialogue. I alao believe it would help if we had more OOC interaction so the community understands that NULL ARCs are trying to RP as the assholes from lore instead of being complete dicks as players. At times I do admit it's hard to differentiate, but at the end of the day I would like it if we can do cool stuff with NULL RP wise, work together a bit more. 

P.s VENOM IS MY FAVORTE NULL. I'm a bit triggered seeing how he's on top of that poll. The guy is extremely active too and heals! 

Sums up my opinions pretty greatly.

Ordo does have an interesting work schedule in that he has to take 2 day breaks because of his pattern.

Kom'rik is one of the chillest guys you'll ever meet

A'den has Yoda things to do and I don't think he should juggle the positions but regardless he's doing ok too

Null's doing lit.