Phaser's Last Battle

Well my 6 Months of service on Synergy has come to an end. 
And I guess it's time to hang up my Armour and call it an end for one rollercoaster of an experience.
I say farewell to the love of my life 501st and all the old former members of the 501st as well I'll miss you guys the most.
Good luck finding someone with the most Ahsoka pictures and a slightly close obsession to Ahsoka as I do, because I doubt you'll find someone close x3 xD

Notable People:
Spike, Ike, Stix, BadDog, Chop, Freck, Badger, Spud, Raiden, Rogue, Avavel, Egert, Alec, Nade, Lucky, Storm, Phil, Miguz, TrijiM, Styles, Anderson, Arctican, Conrad/Conillim, Panzer, Fizzik, Dragon, Black (501st Black), Whisper, Weevil, Washington, Medic, Woeny, Xray, Card, and Oredon.

There is too many to list. Bye Guys *Salutes* 
*British National Anthem walking toward the sunset*

Edited by Phaser
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

• Coordinator
Coordinator

@Phaser Hey well fuck u to </3

See ya soon (riddler)

• Agree 1

@PhaserI’m gonna wear my visor and antenna in homer of you. Sad to see you go. But Oz lived longer. Come back soon please. But in real terms it’s really sad to see you go, <3 don’t leave me alone with Stix and Spike

Edited by IKE
  • Agree 1
Banned

o7 never really talked to you but you seem like a good dude

Goodbye old friend 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin