501st TC Boomer Job

Elijah

Name: 501st TC ARFL CMD Boomer/Elijah 

Suggestion: Give the 501st TC Boomer Job for ARFL 

Implementation: have one slot left for TC Add it as a TC job

Lore:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CS-2207

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:Add

Job:Torrent Company 

Model:ARF

Weapons:DC-15a, DC-15s, DC-15a scoped, RPS6, republic sniper, DC-17,E-binos first-aid-kit.

Other:Boomer wore ARF trooper armor with several blue markings throughout in striped patterns, a holster for a DC-17 Hand Blaster, and used a DC-15A Blaster Rifle as his weapon of choice. Boomer's visor was painted over entirely blue and a faded stripe ran down the midsection of his helmet.

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Guest Rauner

as long as it got approved by CMD+, I think this would be a great idea +1

EDIT: Looking at those weapons requested for him, I would say remove the E-binos, The med-kit, Republic sniper, and one of the DC-15A's. This load-out is far too over powered for an ARF.

Edited by Rauner
28 minutes ago, Zyner said:

What are you willing to give up to receive it? 501st has plenty of jobs and characters already, been denied in the past to add more so how does this differ?

Zyner its just one job that can be added to TC

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

2 hours ago, Rauner said:

as long as it got approved by CMD+, I think this would be a great idea +1

EDIT: Looking at those weapons requested for him, I would say remove the E-binos, The med-kit, Republic sniper, and one of the DC-15A's. This load-out is far too over powered for an ARF.

That's all ARFS loadouts and +1 

Edited by Lucky
3 hours ago, Big Man said:

-1 you guys have alot of jobs already and even just 1 more makes a difference, if all arf have that loadout just use the 501st arf job. If there was a job for every named char on the server, the job menu and file soace would be insane

Boomer would have the bionics and med kit which would be extra also all of our Tc jobs are one slot unlike ghost company and 2ndac who have multiple slots and we have an upwards of 20+ on RN sp what's wrong if we get an extra job

16 minutes ago, Alec said:

Also -1 You have enough jobs

Actually we have one slot left 

For now I will be denying this, you have enough jobs and Boomer could easily just be made as an ARF Trooper job. I would too like to know who decides these slots?

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied