Naavi's BCMD Resignation

Naavi

Name: 

TRM 101st BATT Commander Naavi

Reason for stepping down: 

Upon receiving my new position as Ahsoka Tano, I feel it is best for me to step down as the Battalion Commander of the 101st. I have quite the workload within the community, and I want to be able to achieve greatness in all aspects without being active on one, and not the other. I am NOT stepping down from the BCMD because of the battalion; but to give the reins to someone else, and allow them to achieve the greatness they deserve. I loved every moment of being the 101st Battalion Commander, and quite honestly, I am sad to resign; BUT I am not leaving it entirely. I will still be a member and help them out whenever I can. To all my fellow troopers within the 101st, I am sorry that I am stepping down, but just know; you all have been so amazing, and I believe each and every one of you will achieve the greatness you deserve!  I thank you all, for your hard work and determination. You have all made me so proud. Thank you.

Date of full Resignation:

08/05/2017

Edited by Naavi
Date of Resignation Added.

Sorry, As Attack REG CMD I am denying your resignation.

You may try again in 30 days.

Lol Just kidding, You were an outstanding commander and it was my pleasure in working with you all those times, Hope you have a blast as Ahsoka though.

Thank you for all your contributions to the 101st regiment, I know they greatly appreciate it! 

And continue your undying efforts for this server. :)

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Well Naavi I am just happy on your achievement along with the battalion to make it well recognized an5d respected battalion. Myself being the last CT commander let the reigns go for a new name to be taken. 101st started off pretty rough at the start and I will admit I wasn't too happy  what became  of it. However I am glad how things turned out up to the conclusion of your term. Hopefully the future 101st BCMD can follow in your footsteps and eventually surpass you and all the former CMDS. I wish good fortune to you and the battalion's future.

-Former Dead CT Commander Astral/Current RANCOR ARC SMB Hammer/Astro ;)

3 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I don't think there has ever been a 101st/CT Commander that has served a full term without resigning. You were definitely one of the better ones, though.

P.S.: Why is your profile pic a Rainbow Dash gif lol

true - most CT/101st Commanders lose the will to live halfway through

i gotta say the best ones in my eyes with Naavi is Hell FIre & Astral

you did v. good work as 101st Commander, when you were an officer in 187th the times i popped in at like 1-3am when you & Sugga were fucking around were very enjoyable and the early morning 187th crew were some of the people that kept me going on the server before I left the first time around

cough* cough* another 101st commander resigned. Not to say I told you so or anything...

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_281760256_preview.jpg.1dd71ea10dada4e41ce5dd49c2c66f4d.jpg

Good meme

(Not hate, prob a good commander, just thought this was funny since it is so true...yes they all had different/valid reasons but hey I still find it funny)

• 1 month later...