Wombat's Reinsertion to the World of Staff

Wombat

RP Name: Wombat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104519957

Timezone: EST +12

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I am 14. I have played Synergy Roleplay for 2000 hours (I need to die) and I have decided to come back to staff. This may be temporary or I may extend it throughout the year to bring a great experience to those on Synergy, just like I used too (hopefully). I am able to control my anger and emotions, I can make events in dead hours and alive ones (just look at my profile, its filled with events). Due to being Australian, not only do I get attacked about losing a war against birds but I am able to help when many other admins aren't available. I would like to give back to the community that has given me countless hours of fun (also, Im gonna be a crazy game master again. Watch out boyos). I really enjoy the community and different people and personalities, and I would like to help them out.(P.S if there are any grammatical errors please alert me, I have OCD with that shit.)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a 14 Yo Gamer with many many hours on Synergy. I play many games, about 100-200 and preferably with friends. I have many friends already on Synergy (atleast I think I do?) and have decided to come back to staff and create crazy as fuck events. (BTW, please let me get level 99 Combat level before I start. I am currently 95 :) )

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have played the server for 2300 Hours, around 2200 hours have been admin hours. I made it to VA. (Am I special?)

Edited by Wombat
Banned

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin