Heather's Staff App (finally)

Heather

RP Name: TR Jedi Commander Barriss Offee / Heather

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47836073

Timezone: New York, EST

(But currently in Colorado, so I have mountain time for about a month or two.)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Ever since the semester ended, I’ve been getting back into the server looking to improve and help. As the time passes by I wished I could've done more for the server, to be able to do more on the server and to help more on the server. It got a little boring to wait for dupes when I could've been making dupes. I’m looking at staff as a way to help the community, to connect a little more with people I haven't met yet. To be not part of the little Zim team almost everyone thinks I am in. I want to make myself a separate individual, not just Zim’s girlfriend, to be known as Admin Heather, or TR/TRO Barriss Offee. Actually, this staff application isn't all about helping the server, its also how the server can help me, become a better person, and feel a little more important. I’d love to be able to keep myself busy with staff tickets and CC trainings, to actually be able to help people on the server.

Being an admin or even part of staff in any way would give me structure, a better schedule to follow. I’ll tell you honestly I have really bad anxiety and when I’m not busy or talking to someone, it takes control. But to be a staff member means that I would be busier than ever, means that I could actually use my anxiety to better the things I work on.

Being an admin would give the server an extremely active member of the community with good judgment, able to help with tickets and problems. It would also give the server a good role model, someone to spread positivity. Finally, it would give the server hope that anyone can make an identity helping with staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

• I’ve been a TRO on the server before and adored the position

• I'm a caring, considerate, and gentle person.

• I have bad anxiety but it only pushes me to be better.

• I’ve been a dysfunctional NULL on the server

• I used to be CG from SSG To 2ndLT, so I know most the arresting rules

• I am current Barriss Offee<3

• I’m a huge nerd

• I’m bad at lore.

• I have very dry and sarcastic humor

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not yet OwO

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  372 hours

• Agree 2
45 minutes ago, Heather said:

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

• I’ve been a TRO on the server before and adored the position

• I'm a caring, considerate, and gentle person.

• I have bad anxiety but it only pushes me to be better.

• I’ve been a dysfunctional NULL on the server

• I used to be CG from SSG To 2ndLT, so I know most the arresting rules

• I am current Barriss Offee<3

• I’m a huge nerd

• I’m bad at lore.

• I have very dry and sarcastic humor

it asks for 3 sentences, not 9 points. lol

+1 

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Well.. A hefty amounts of plus ones within a day. I like it. I'll just.

@Heather

Congratulations your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/4/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending