Escape Pods

Luckyy

Name: Mixer/Lucky

Suggestion: To implement escape pods which could be better for Defcon 1 events also when a bad guy esacpes it makes more sense for them to be in an escape pod then to just randomely teleport or jump out of moonpool or out of MHB 

Implementation: To put escape pods where the door for them can only be opened by naval or staff like the alarm, either in MHB or on third floor, or other place specified by someone else

Lore:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_pod

shot0339.jpg

e80c8189c04b864cd53d50fd97a6e38f.jpg

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

-1, these seems like something that would take a lot of work, money, effort, and then never be used because hell i can't remember the last defcon 1 event. Its not that bad to just fly us all out when LAAT's when it does, and while these are cool it feels like something someone could just build with the props currently in the game if they try hard enough.

spacer.pngspacer.png

6 minutes ago, conrad said:

-1, these seems like something that would take a lot of work, money, effort, and then never be used because hell i can't remember the last defcon 1 event. Its not that bad to just fly us all out when LAAT's when it does, and while these are cool it feels like something someone could just build with the props currently in the game if they try hard enough.

IT could also help with the insame amount of events where the sith just jump out of MHB into space

9 minutes ago, conrad said:

If you look at it from this pov: if you are on a crashing burning ship that that is about to go down and it would be more rp friendly. 

-1 we are getting a new map no point 

• Agree 2
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

again probs not for a while

It might not be for a bit by why waste time on adding in this when we know in the future it will be forgotten about when we get the new add 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 looks lit! Would give GMs a great tool and it doesn't just have to be used on a ship map xD

What if a droid engineer and his droids were to crash on the planet map.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

It looks cool but as they said we will probably get a new map soon and how often do we have defcon 1  events

Also I don't think creating it is easy, it would take a lot of resources that we should spend somewhere else