Chambers retirement from Doom

Battalion: Doom's Unit

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom

Date: 6/20/2018

Reason: Well as it currently stands I don't think I need to be the one leading Doom's Unit, They have thrived and I have built something great together with them and I have served a full 3 months in the position, I want the next generation to take over and they have impressed me and worked hard to make the battalion the best that they could make it.

I will be staying on as a Colonel in the battalion for right now but I will be branching out to see if my skills and experience can help another battalion.

One way or another I knew I would be leaving Doom's Unit, whether as Reg or leaving it in the hands of the next generation of Doom's Unit I have loved my time with you guys and will continue on as Doom's Unit's only Knight ;)

o7 all my lads I will see you around

Goodbyes: Not so much goodbyes but some parting words of wisdom for those I am leaving in command of the battalion.

Ghoul: I knew you would go far in the unit the day that you joined and I can say with no uncertain terms that you have the skills and the ability to become the next Doom, I will always be here to advise you if you need it.

Maxx: You are the longest standing member of Doom's Unit and man what a journey it's been, I have seen you rise and fall but each time you fell you grew stronger and learned more and more and made it to the commander position you were always striving for.

Finnely: You have come a long way my son, I remember when you first joined after RM was removed and I never heard you speak, now you are the intel director for the battalion and a commander. Keep working and remember to be true to yourself and get some goddamn sleep!

Mercy: You have the makings of a truly great commander, keep on soldiering on!

For those of you, I didn't specifically mention remember that I will always encourage you to move higher and higher striving to reach your goals whether through the battalion or IRL.

It was an Honor serving with all of you!

Battalion Commander Doom signing off

I781jDT.jpg

Noooo :(
Image result for Gifs

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin