Blank's GameMaster Application

Blank

Name:Blank
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39074250

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:1398:22:54

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:6 (Definately could improve)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:Leadership skills are not amazing but I was never in a real position of leading which means that I cannot gain experiance. Personal Communication is definately there i'm able to communicate with everyone But I need to improve my Leadership skills but that comes with experiance/ chances to lead. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I Understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Depending on the  population of the server.

Shoot em up : On main i would begin with a ship of some sort (civilians,cargo, ECT) attempting to board the ship in order to carry out their designated task. (protect vip/sell merchandise/negotiate with the republic)  Which will at some point for some reason turn the event into a shoot em up with an alternate objective for the hostile entities.

For a passive event :On main (from experiance you'd need at least 3 different things happening on the ship) Have a senator of a planet come aboard to discuss poitics secure aid for their planet. A Scientist/engineer to discuss the republic capabilities to make sure that they are capable of helping the planet and finnaly A Military adviser to get a run down of the Battalions on the ship their weaponry and their physical abilities.(why are clones better than Droids)

Passive rp event will be hard to monitor alone and at least 1 or 2 more senior admins would need to help out to keep the event on track But the event itself Should Keep everyone Busy.

Edited by Blank

+1 he has already done loads of events by hiself. He really wants to help the Gamemastsr program. When I have been a event job he has always said to the gamemasters he’s here to help, take some of the pressure off of their shoulders.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin