meows/Ages Re application

RP Name:TR 501st TCO JT 1stLT Ages/ 501st Jedi G WS K II Meow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90701592

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I hope I can make the server a better place. I want to be able to catch minges before they do anything. I'm also really bored most the time so I want to be able to do more things on the server. IV got a lot of time on my hands and I feel like I can make a difference if I tried. I was getting tired of staff work because I was just caught up in a bunch of stuff.  Now I feel like a could get back into the grouve and catch upto my old staff friends.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Well my name is Jaden I have 2 cats and 1 dog. I live with my amazing dad my step mom, and my 2 sisters. I love to cook and play guitar.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a trial mod on dark rp then I became a mod. I was also staff on a Minecraft server Then I was SA on synergy rp.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? around 700 hours.

Edited by meowthemeower

+1 Meow is a long time freind of mine back when i was in du and in my du times meow was always very mature plus meow has previous experience on this server

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 FUCKING TRAP REEEEEe

JK Ily Meow +1, has previous experience as a staff member. (Good Luck!)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 he has improved since the lat appliction he made for something. He tok the feeback from that and improved upo it. He has proved he can chnage for the better of the community. He just needs some constructive feeback sometimes.