dippers staff app

dipper

RP Name: TR CG MED CPL Dipper

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:115195733

Time zone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be administrator because I like helping and tell people about the server.  I am also a very active player and I love this community. also I am very loyal to the server. I want to make the server a less toxic place for the community e.g., getting rid of minges and people who rdm. and I will be instantly reporting to the calls made in the admin chat even if I'm in a event. I have also seen shit that staff have been in I hope to help them in fixing it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): so about me huh? well I really like drama and roll playing. I like playing the base guitar. I also live in the UK and my full name is Thomas Ashdown. football, hockey and cricket are some of the sports I enjoy

Do you have any previous staff experience?

no I have not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   around 90 I joined in mid 2017

Edited by dipper

I agree with Heist 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I could care less about TR. You can just become trained once you become a NA. Or at least it was possible in the past. 

What caught my eye was why you want to be an administrator was 5 sentences and not 6.

Fix the app and it will be a +1 from me. Sorry I don't want to be that guy but once I saw it I can't unsee it.

Now that you finally fixed it, you have my +1. Honestly would have like to see a little more than the minimum but oh well.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)
46 minutes ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

I could care less about TR. You can just become trained once you become a NA. Or at least it was possible in the past. 

What caught my eye was why you want to be an administrator was 5 sentences and not 6.

Fix the app and it will be a +1 from me. Sorry I don't want to be that guy but once I saw it I can't unsee it.

done

No no Dipper. I think you misunderstood what I meant lmao. The requirement IS 6 sentences MINIMUM. What I was saying was to add more sentences/more detail into why you want to be staff. I did not mean for you to change the requirement.

1 hour ago, Keo (old Pheonix) said:

No no Dipper. I think you misunderstood what I meant lmao. The requirement IS 6 sentences MINIMUM. What I was saying was to add more sentences/more detail into why you want to be staff. I did not mean for you to change the requirement.

look

7 minutes ago, Panzergrenadier765 said:

I haven't seen you on the server before a couple of days ago. Also, there's no record of you being in CG/ST based on logs that date back to January. 

I was by the name of dipper or meatshield it was the time of xaze. danger will rember me possibaly ragen will

Edited by dipper
23 minutes ago, Panzergrenadier765 said:

I haven't seen you on the server before a couple of days ago. Also, there's no record of you being in CG/ST based on logs that date back to January. 

I can send you my steam ID if that helps

I guess some people can't read.

+1 This man has been around for almost 6 months, he is NOT new.

Gotta fight for the underdog. Put your trust in something and just believe.

He can and will be trained if he gets NA. Good luck Dipper.

8 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I guess some people can't read.

+1 This man has been around for almost 6 months, he is NOT new.

Gotta fight for the underdog. Put your trust in something and just believe.

He can and will be trained if he gets NA. Good luck Dipper.

ty

How i see things you look a bit naive trying to get staff after just 2 days off returning to the server,

I dont dought that you have experience from the server or anything but i just think you might wanna settle in before applying

Edited by Joshua