Bazoo's staff application

Bazoo

RP Name: RC 28 Foxtrot MDMK Bazoo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58729654

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because when im on the server, I have a lot of free time and I feel like staff could be a good thing to spend time in. I used to be an overseer back when it was a rank and I always tought staff was fun, and the reason I left staff is because I was burned out and I had a lot of IRL problems. I like to help people with any kind of problem they could have in game. I want to help the players to have a more immersive experience without having any minges ruinning it. I feel like due to my past experience I can be a good add to the staff team. Also applying for gamemaster was in my plan to make some events when nothing happening.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am really friendly. I like to help people as much as I can with any problem really, any in game or even emotional problem I like to listen to them and help to either get better or get the help they need. I like to have fun but I can be serious when its time to be.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Ive been overseer for about 2-3 months on the server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  321 hours (ive been here since the launch of it and took a 5 months.

Edited by Bazoo
forgot to answer one question

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Bazoo your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/18/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending