Dro's Staff application

Dro_Eloe

RP Name: RC 98 Foxtrot EOD Dro (no longer RC) 501st SFC JT-MED Dro

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:126501716)

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become staff on the server because I would like to help out more with events and maybe TR. Also I love this community and would like to spend more time working hard as a staff member since I am back. I took a long break and I decided to come back and do better than what I did from the past. I tend to take breaks here and there because I get worn out a bit. Other than that, I've been playing on the server pretty much since it first came out and I've been here ever since. If anyone knows me from Icefuse, which I know quite a few who do, then people should know that I have experience and I would like to share that among the people on the server. I'm a hard working person and I like get along with new people on the server. I mainly be on the server for 4 hours every day if I don't have anything planned. This server has taught me a few things since I came back and I would love to learn more. So yeah this why I want to become staff.  

tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 17 and I like to play baseball and play video games during my free time. I'm a very funny guy considering that I like to meme a lot and everyone pretty much knows that on the server. I like to have fun with people and chill. My attitude is mainly chill and have fun so ye. I would like to help people if they have any problems as well. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was admin before I took a long break from the server

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? From what I believe its around 200 hours starting back at December of last year. 

Edited by Dro_Eloe

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1. Boost up your activity.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope