DangerRanger's Resignation

Battalion: Coruscant Guard

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Date: 5-28-18

Reason: I've kinda lost interest in Star Wars RP as a whole. I had a decent time in the CG and we saw a lot of ups and downs. I simply won't have time to upkeep CG once the new map hits either. This isn't really something I wanted to do, but I have been getting burnt out and decided that I should be doing some other things that I can faithfully enjoy. I have tons of screenshots and memories of Synergy that will always bring a good ol' tear to my eye. This will be a resignation for Commander, Admin, and TR. Who knows, maybe I might come back soon and join another battalion for some casual fun. Thank you all for the fun times and the opportunity to be a Fox. Good luck to whoever is the next CG BCMD!

Goodbyes: @Panzergrenadier765 Take care of CG if you do wish to stay in it, just stop playing Arma 3 too much now that im gone. ^_^

@Andrews53 you're gey you cuck, maybe run for Fox one day? ;)

@BlackiSblack Best Regimental I have ever seen on this server, keep it up! Sorry if I let ya down :$

@Repent A good ol' Hound, keep it up in the CG. I can definitely see you getting a Stone or Thorn down the road! ^_^

From this point i'll just keep it short, don't even know the @s for the others. To my CG, keep up the good work and good luck with whatever comes down the pike for you in Synergy. Thanks for the good memories! - DangerRanger

Edited by DangerRanger
  • Agree 5
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
3 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

:( This truly makes me sad. You are a good friend and did great as Fox. Please come back when the map comes out, you will always have a place in CG

Fakest quote I've ever seen

o7

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
23 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

Yeah K. We all know that you're just commenting on this thread to cause drama. It's completely fine. 

Awww I'm glad you think you're the center of attention, and I care about a gmod server when I play arma every day <3 sorry you had to edit your post just to roast me b <3 now stop being a power hungry fuck and be less two faced cunt.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
13 minutes ago, Xaze said:

Awww I'm glad you think you're the center of attention, and I care about a gmod server when I play arma every day <3 sorry you had to edit your post just to roast me b <3 now stop being a power hungry fuck and be less two faced cunt.

Okay, Commander Fox to Regimental Commander <3. I mean I was only telling someone goodbye like I always do for any other person I know that resigns, I wonder why you just had to come on the forums this one time and start this. :thinking:

5 minutes ago, DangerRanger said:

Boyos, let them bygones be bygones. Lets just remember the good times back in the day, yeah?

I would love to do that but I think my counterpart wants to continue. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
15 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

Okay, Commander Fox to Regimental Commander <3. I mean I was only telling someone goodbye like I always do for any other person I know that resigns, I wonder why you just had to come on the forums this one time and start this. :thinking:

1 Word.

Hypocrite

Thanks I'll take my leave.

b6b384401cd7f0a56641efc36c7cd2f6.png

Banned

o7

15 hours ago, Xaze said:

LOL, you're so nice you may not even be human, you're more like a naked mole rat.nakedmolerat.jpg Your profile pic suits you, it looks like an 8 year old scrawny ass girl just like you. Keep talking, someday you may say something intelligent. And by the way, I always wondered; Did you parents ever ask you to run away from home? If they did who can blame them.

Learn how to roast/say rude comments to somebody without having to always rely on vulgar language. That just shows who is the real cunt/bitch is. lmao

• Disagree 3

Didnt know you but I appriciate the work you put into your battalion.

o7

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Sad to see you leave 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

11 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

LOL, you're so nice you may not even be human, you're more like a naked mole rat.nakedmolerat.jpg Your profile pic suits you, it looks like an 8 year old scrawny ass girl just like you. Keep talking, someday you may say something intelligent. And by the way, I always wondered; Did you parents ever ask you to run away from home? If they did who can blame them.

Learn how to roast/say rude comments to somebody without having to always rely on vulgar language. That just shows who is the real cunt/bitch is. lmao

On 5/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, Andrews53 said:

I have butted heads with Xaze for a while but i simply wont sit this one out. 

Andrews you @ed him to draw his attention suspect something to be said, Thats damn sure the same as me @ed someone with a low-key insult then getting pissed when something is said, then stated you wanted to drop it but left a extremely passive aggressive message behind it. 

Bobonater. do I even need to pull quotes here? "Learn how to roast/say rude comments to somebody without having to always rely on vulgar language. That just shows who is the real cunt/bitch is. lmao" You call him out for using "Vulgar" language then follow it up but calling him a "Bitch/cunt" Only word that can come to my mind with that line is Hypocrite. He isnt relying on "Vulgar language". he used "Power hungry fuck", and "Cunt". hey look at that! you both used two "Vulgar" words! its almost as if. Here me out on this. You're a hypocrite! 

Thanks for your service danger. o7. You did better then most can and can appreciate the time put into the server

As for the two being utter retards. Dont be passive aggressive and not suspect a response in the Gmod community. You'll end up with my rep. Next time, lets keep resignations civil and on topic and not @ people with passive aggressive roast, and or a underline insult. 

Ill take my roast extra crispy for standing up for a friend, a good x-commander, and someone who was provoked into a argument then blamed. Ill take what ever is thrown at me be it -1 or another temp ban. Most of the drama was supposed to leave with someone, so lets not start this shit again.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Agree 6

@Bobonater3 Don't test me, I already warned them both and now you are in the same boat.

Only warning, keep it civil.

"As for the two being utter retards. Don't be passive aggressive and not suspect a response in the Gmod community. You'll end up with my rep. Next time, let's keep resignations civil and on topic and not @ people with passive aggressive roast, and or an underline insult."

@WaterMelonWolf Truer words have never been spoken o7 

• Agree 3

People just love to ruin beautiful things. Danger only wanted this to be a peaceful resignation to commemorate his term as CG BCMD Fox. This is honestly disrespectful and just straight up rude to him. Its truly sad that it has to get to the point where im locking this post because of the disgusting roastfest it has become. I know you all are good mates at heart, but it just hasn't been shown in this post.

//Locked

• Agree 3