BadDog's staff App

BadDog

RP Name:BadDog

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:146737655

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 1. We Need more Events my time 2. Need more story events that can last 3 to 4 events and it makes a bad guy 3.Need more staff me time to take tickets and overall help out 4. also do SIMs for people to have fun in the morning. 5. Use the special part of battalions and use them for that when meaning that battalion special part gets used instead of running in a shooting droids and that's all 6. also what to do events that can start on the main the go onto the event and even back to main something along them lines. and after taking my break from staff i think its now a good time to join back because i have a lot of time on my hands and also i have a few ideas on events that i can do with people and get a team going once again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 16 i live with my mum and dad i only go to school three times a week because at my school when your in 5th year you get days of to go study. i play football with my friends if its a nice day i stay with my Girlfriend on Monday nights so i can't be on 9:00+ till the next day i also like siting in and playing games all day and i know that's not health that why i go to the gym at night so i don't get fat by siting playing games all day also means i don't have my mum always telling me to stop playing games and go out walking with your mates so that's my life i guess 

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes  Synergy Overseer,TRD,GMO

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1  -  I'm suprised your not staff yet xD u will do good :D  because your a VERY good person and fun to play with and you know what to do in some hard cases, so u have what it takes to be part of them

Edited by pransar

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi CMD KU Knight Simms

Congratulations, your Staff Application has been accepted for interview.
Please contact a Head Admin+ for your interview.
Failure to do so within one weeks time (6/5/18) will result in an automatic denial.