Tyzen's Re-Staff Application

Tyzen

RP Name: Grand Master Of The Order Yoda/ RC 22 Omega TECH Atin Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38441546

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

The reason why I would like to be a administrator is because lately I haven't been seeing good events most of them are just very boring or just make absolutely no sense what so ever. I want to bring in a new idea to the Game makers of having less event jobs and more of role play as just a couple people and putting droids down instead of having overpowered event jobs like sith and commando droids. An another reason why i would like to be a staff member is because as of late I've been seeing a lot of staff not wanting to role-play as there character or just making staff look like they are out to get new players which I don't understand is as a staff member you are suppose to make sure that the new players come in and have a good time instead of pulling them aside every few seconds to tell them whats wrong and whats right. I feel that I could bring a great addition to the staff team by doing sims and such having harder sims with NPCS that try to outsmart the player instead of them just being in one place the whole time I would use the tool to actually move the Droids to a location where either the clone would have to move or try and survive and try to kill the clone. I want to encourage more simulations on the server so clones will get better at what they do. . Also I want to do more events that have more meaning to them as having a 4 part series and even 5 to keep the players interested in the event and make it different each time so its not the same thing over and over again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well I love bring joy to people that need it, I hate when I see people not letting people express them and be curious about things and not letting role-play happen when it clearly  needs to happen people step in that don't need to. I'm a really out going person I love to make sure people are having fun and not sitting in a place they would not like to be. I am very persistent also I do not like to lose in a lot of things. Also I can be very level headed on things when it comes to Role-play and staff issues but when it comes down to it I know when to be serious and not joke around.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

• AfterShockgaming/ Axiomgaming: I was the 2nd under the founder when it came to things I always would make sure the staff team was all set to go and no one was abusing the powers and also I ran 4 servers that were under my jurisdiction as the Community Supervisor and the servers were: HaloRp, ClonewarsRP, ImperialRP, and Halflife2 NutscriptRP. Also I was in aftershock/axiom for at least 3 years.
  • RebornGaming: I went from Moderator to Super admin which was 2nd under the founder and I deal with most staff applications and help encourage the roleplay on the server as much as possible. I was staff for a little over a year on Reborn.

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations Tyzen! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 5/30/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

17 +1's in under a day. Yes hmmmm.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending