Matra's BCMD resignation

Battalion: Galactic Marines

RP Name: TRM 4th GM BCMD Bacara

Date: 5/13/2018

Reason: I have been contemplating this for a long time. And let me tell you, it was not an easy decision. But I have so many things going on in my life at the moment, such as medical school, a girlfriend, as well as my job. It just overwhelmed me, I hate this word, but it burnt me out. I feel like I have failed Galactic Marines, so I will be recommending another Bacara that can do better than me. That's what Galactic Marines deserve, a leader. I also feel I shouldn't be in this position because of my activity as of late on Bacara, I have made a promise, that if I ever went inactive or anything close to that; I would resign. The Galactic Marines deserve an active leader. Its been so much fun, and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to run these fine men. And as always, " IM A MARINE".

Goodbyes:

@TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes Please come back, help Jacien run the battalion like how you helped me run the battalion. 

@conillim Keep up the good work as regimental.

@Oxen Thank you for everything, thank you for being the best Bacara, and thank you for training me to be Bacara.

@Jacien  I am expecting you to take the mantle, I will be on to help you whenever you need it, just let me know.

@Wynter You are a Warrant officer for a reason. Good job.

@Jeice I honestly have no idea if you are in the battalion anymore or not.

@Raids You are the cheekiest cunt in Galactic Marines.

@Woods Try not to explode anything while I am gone....

@Gene_Starwind First Bacara I had experienced, you are one of the best as well.

@Gallen I hope to see you rise through the ranks.

If I didn't mention you, i'm sorry, but there are so many of you, and I cannot @ everyone.

This is Matra, signing off

• Agree 2

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

It was fun while it lasted. Good on you to realize you need to get your life in order and to not fall behind on what really matters.  Real Life Comes First. ALWAYS.. If you ever need a ear to bend or advice to ask of, look for me in TS, Discord, Steam or Email me day or night!

/r

Oxen

• Agree 1

This gives me mixed emotions sad to see you go but so fucking happy that you're doing well IRL. You were one of my best friends in GM, and also a mentor. You helped me stay on track and kept me going for a long while. From me and many others thank you. Good luck with your girl and medical school.

o7 

This is ARC-2442 Signing off.

Ima have to decline this Matra sorry.

In all seriousness, I am not in the GM's anymore 212th for memes at this point, but i remember getting you me 2 other gm's and playing pubg,csgo, ext you're a great man and a fantastic friend. Sad to see you resign my man. o7 and im also gonna hit them F for respects. HMU lets play the new PUBG map soon <3