Current state of Null

Korm

So, I'd like to get the servers opinion on how my boys are doing. I'm trying to host tryouts every day but sometimes i'm unable to claim a hangar to do tryouts, so I might build in CSR for funsies. Anyway. I want you all to let me know how they're doing.

Korm/Kal:
Prince/Ordo:
Siege/Prudii:
Genji/Aden:

Please be honest.

They are all great people and know how to do what they are doing. I see probaly 4 RC around on each day which is expectable seen as though there’s only 12 of them and a lot of them are American so I’m not on when they are. So I’m short +1

+1 Haven't had any problems with them. They're all quite nice and pretty active.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Every interaction with Null I have had has been great, and to me the standout is Prudii, Siege is extremely friendly and out going and on top of that has been Prudii for a long time and he is a natural for the role. 

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc