Montys Ban Appeal II

Disclaimer: I talked with the owners which is the reason my last ban appeal was denied. Im not sure if i can make another one but im going to anyway and if thats not allowed then ill just wait

RP Name: TR 104th JTO SFC Monty
Steam ID:
Date of Ban: 5/6/18
Length of Ban: 1 Week
Offense: "Exploiting"
Banned By: ???
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have talked with Joah and he has explained the situation to me. I caused a glitch that crashed the server not realizing that it fell under the exploid label. i said in chat not to do it but didnt think that it would count as telling someone how to exploit. This led to 2 others doing the same thing. As we all know i dont think things thought 100% of the time and i didnt handel this the right way and im sorry.
Evidence to support your claims: ummm i have a screen shot from the glitch but thats it

rp_venator_gr0025.jpg

+1, solely to the fact that he has owned up to his ways and it wasn't his intent to be malicious with it. Monty may do some dumb things here and there, but, at least he has the courage to own up to it.

Edited by Esitt
  • Agree 1

I wouldn't really support a full ban removal since even if it was a mistake you have to stand up to your mistakes, if it's just a reduction then +1 :)

Btw Monty I don't dislike you so don't worry about that, just me being me ^^

Edited by Extinzion
  • Agree 1

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

23 minutes ago, Extinzion said:

I wouldn't really support a full ban removal since even if it was a mistake you have to stand up to your mistakes, if it's just a reduction then +1 :)

Btw Monty I don't dislike you so don't worry about that, just me being me ^^

It’s cool

9 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

+1 he did not intend to do something bad. he was trying to help, just not in an ideal way.

we should not punish those why try and help, we should teach them what to do if it happens again

Joah told me don’t worry I spoke to him

• Retired Founder

Ban appeal will be accepted to be shortened, after speaking with monty there seemed to be no ill intent and he fully admitted to and apologized for what was done, I will be shortening this ban to 5 days (2 days left from when this was posted). For everyone reading this, in the future if you find an exploit or server crashing glitch try to bring it to a higher up ASAP so it can be fixed rather then hidden and later exploited, bringing it to us will allow everyone to avoid these kinds of situations in the future.

Accepted

• Agree 5