Aust's decline (put in declined)

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: Jose Baggins

RP Name: SO ARCO EOD QM LTC Aust

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:136851516

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Special Operations

Experience:

So I will start this off by saying that I have played since the start of this Synergy Roleplay server, and WAY before the fall of Icefuse (which is now in a stable condition), so I would say that I have a lot of experience on what to do and what not to do. I have learned from the highest of the ranks to command and lead a battalion, I was once a BCMD of the SO, from former BCMDs or even my good friend the       Chancellor (Max). Now into my resume.

Former Special Operations BCMD:

I was a BCMD of the Special operations towards the beginning of the start of the Synergy Role play server giving me the skills and needs to become this BCMD position. I was a leader of this battalion for a good month until IRL problems hit causing me to stop doing my duties as the BCMD. I did have a plan that would most likely work, but I never got the chance to implement it into the battalion itself. I was taught all the things on document work and how to organize the battalion into the correct format and way. This is actually somewhat simple due to the system that I used to do, but you'll have to wait and see if I get the position. These are just the few things that I learned from being in that BCMD position, just the tip of the iceberg, and there is a lot more to come from my experience.

Former Naval Personnel:

I was once a trained Naval personnel, I was not that high of rank, and I know the basics of the naval to know the other people that are on the ship. This made me understand the people that are both running and maintaining the ship in the condition it is in. This experience also gave me more than just basic knowledge on the multiple other battalions that are also stationed on this ship.

ARC Trained:

I was trained in the ARC program which doesn't sound like a HUGE accomplishment, but they did help me learn the basic necessities of leading a squad or group efficiently, Thanks RANCOR ;). They are somewhat basic things to know, but are VERY effective in both battalion work and just normal everyday battalion things (example: Battalion meetings, announcments, etc.). This was also another good milestone in my experience as it does help me with my overall experience even after the BCMD experience. Also just basic formations and weapons tactics to help with the training of other in the battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel like I should become the next Spec Ops Battalion Commander because I have all the necessities and experience to become the next well Commander. I have a plan and format that I would like to form this battalion into to make it more successful in the future. I think my previously stated experience is a good mark saying that ik what I am doing if I do get this spot as BCMD. I will try my HARDEST to get the battalion into a more stable and working position so it will be great again. I am not saying that the people going against me are not good and that they are not qualified, and I do wish them luck, but I feel like I should get this position since I have more experience than some others. That is why I feel like I should be the BCMD because I have the experience and motive to go along with my position if I do happen to get it.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I understand the lore of the Special Operations

Availability:

(school is Monday to Friday changing the time I am available on server)

Monday: 4 PM to 10 PM EST

Tuesday: 4 PM to 10 PM EST

Wednesday: 2:45 PM to 10 PM EST

Thursday: 4 PM to 10PM EST

Friday: 4 PM to 10 PM EST

Saturday & Sunday: All Day

(This schedule will change when I am on Summer break )

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the beginning of the server

Do you have a microphone?:

yes I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want this battalion to be in a stable position that has many member, and also form a functioning system to organize the people that are in the battalion and all the jobs/specializations that come with it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yes I understand

Just move this to declined I have no interest after posting, so yeah I don't want this no more 

(Also I did not lie about the LOA thing will be back soon..... maybe)

Edited by aust

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

• Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.